"She's never coming out look at currensy"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn wayne is too
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can't wait to hear my dude Spitta's response...

And what the +%*+ is w/ nikki minaj? I thought she was running with So Icey Boys now?

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Can't wait to hear my dude Spitta's response...

And what the +%*+ is w/ nikki minaj? I thought she was running with So Icey Boys now?
Shes a garden tool dude

none of them are really "signed" to Young Money....thats why he was saying they be doing their own thing too...

after a quick skim through...Stuntin wit Drake is the only thing i will probably bump from this...the rest of this just garbage..its funny how i found thetalking parts which where by the way, EVERY OTHER TRACk more entertaining the songs themselves...Wayne is officially fallen off...After Kanye drops this newR&B album, wayne is gonna go down the same type of path...and it wont be nearly as hot....

He deaded himself trying to put everyone else on & going ape$@%@ with autotune. We basically got a young money mixtape that nobody asked for. Its nowherenear D1 or D2 as its quickly found its way to the recycling bin. A letdown in short.

propz to gudda gudda, jae millz, nicki minaj, and drake....hell even Tyga
laugh.gif
.....they make this mixtape tolerable.....
smh.gif
....glad i didnt get my hopes up....this makes Drought 3 look like a classic mixtape

So it sucks ?

-_-

Yeah I'm mad &nd I haven't even heard it .

Normally when NT hypes something up , either it SUCKS its good .

But y'all saying it sucks ? It must suck .
laugh.gif

I can't listen to y'all _'s tho .

Dedication 3 is GARBAGE aside from Drake, Tyga, and Jae Millz its horrible. Sounds like a tpain album the way wayne usin the autotune.... its more of a youngmoney mixtape than anythin

Back
Top Bottom