Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Just came in here to say this.... if you are a fan Of any of these new age trap rappers, don't you dare talk about cats not being original and biting :rofl:

it just sounds ******ed that dudes who listen to a GROUP of rappers who are constantly stealing other peoples waves, now suddenly have a problem because a NY cat did it.

Dog, it's BEEN established that the whole industry is full of biters. But at least those artist have an ounce of originality. Even if t's their voice or adlib or something.

This dude Panda, is a BLATANT Future rip off. Like unapologetically. Nothing at all about him is discernible. That's the issue.

And as far as "new age trap rappers"....you have:

Migos & QC
Longway
Thug
Dolph
Glizzy
21 Savage
Bankroll Fresh

Other than using similar flows at times and similar production...you can't say none of these ****** sound EXACTLY alike

Last edited:
NYC has the south sound because a few artist are rapping over trap beats?

And let's keep it all the way 1000, All these lil ****** growing up in the south are doing the same amount of biting as any cat from NYC doing it. I remember hiphop 10 years Ago, ATL aint sound like Memphis, Florida ain't sound like Texas etc etc. each region had their distinct sounds, slang, fashion etc etc, now ALL of these ****** sound exactly the same :smh:

The drill sound lasted all of about two years & even that was derived off of basically the trap sound.

Tho only region that has created a new sound in music recently and has a vast majority of artist who sound completely different from eachother is the West.

So to point your finger and be upset at this kid "biting" is hypocritical at it's max because he ain't doing anything different from his piers. dudes only have a problem with it because homie is from NYC. But ready to king ****** who literally tried to take the maiden name of another rapper along with his "dad".... but ya'll wanna complain about biting now :rofl:

And as far as "new age trap rappers"....you have:

Migos & QC
Longway
Thug
Dolph
Glizzy
21 Savage
Bankroll Fresh

Other than using similar flows at times and similar production...you can't say none of these ****** sound EXACTLY alike

Dog, it's BEEN established that the whole industry is full of biters. But at least those artist have an ounce of originality. Even if t's their voice or adlib or something.

This dude Panda, is a BLATANT Future rip off. Like unapologetically. Nothing at all about him is discernible. That's the issue.

bruh biting is biting, you take a ****** flow, his style, and change your adlibs it's still biting. there's literally dozens upon dozens of dudes in the south who are emulating their favorite rapper to the T, only difference is their song didn't blow up yet.

Last edited:
bruh biting is biting, you take a ****** flow, his style, and change your adlibs it's still biting. there's literally dozens upon dozens of dudes in the south who are emulating their favorite rapper to the T, only difference is their song didn't blow up yet.

Nope nope nope. Desiigner makes Travis Scott and Lil Uzi look like original organic artists :lol:.

People have been biting in hip hop since its inception. But what designer is doing is definitely different from what these new age biters do. None of them try to sound 100% exactly like anyone else. Desiigner is way OD.

Nope nope nope. Desiigner makes Travis Scott and Lil Uzi look like original organic artists :lol:.

People have been biting in hip hop since its inception. But what designer is doing is definitely different from what these new age biters do. None of them try to sound 100% exactly like anyone else. Desiigner is way OD.

we've heard One & a half songs from dude.... it's very plausible that he makes some adjustments to his style. If i just took 2-3 of Dolph singles & added a Truuuuuuuu Adlib to it, most people would assume that's 2Chainz. Now as you here more of his music it would be easier to differentiate,

either way i ain't really checking for this dudes music like that, but i just find it funny that in this day of unoriginal ****, suddenly everyone is upset about this kids ONE song mimicking future.

we've heard One & a half songs from dude.... it's very plausible that he makes some adjustments to his style. If i just took 2-3 of Dolph singles & added a Truuuuuuuu Adlib to it, most people would assume that's 2Chainz. Now as you here more of his music it would be easier to differentiate,

either way i ain't really checking for this dudes music like that, but i just find it funny that in this day of unoriginal ****, suddenly everyone is upset about this kids ONE song mimicking future.

Really? You're going to sit here and tell me that people confuse Dolph for 2 chainz? :smh:. Cmon man. You're REACHING!

NOBODY thought "Preach" was Titty. Cut it out. Name one artist that came in the game sounding undoubtly exactly like another artist. And I mean, bit everything. Not just some stuff.

I'll wait.

Dudes will reach to the farthest depths of the galaxy to defend an NY artist. Gon sit here and say Dolph and 2 Chainz = Desiigner and Future....

Looks at username.

Who's defending the dude i literally just stated that i'm not even checking for his music like that, simply put ya'll ****** have a real angst and bias when it comes to anything NYC. dudes are over here ready to dismiss someones entire career because he has ONE song that you've heard that sounds like future.

But continually bump dudes who steal eachothers flows, adlibs, producers, lingo & all. the fact that these are most of the names i've seen in the thug thread telling me that his sound is original tells me all i need to know. ya'll dudes are delusional and extremely biased when it comes to artist in the trap niche... and 80% of these ****** are complete utter GABBAGE.

Who's defending the dude i literally just stated that i'm not even checking for his music like that, simply put ya'll ****** have a real angst and bias when it comes to anything NYC. dudes are over here ready to dismiss someones entire career because he has ONE song that you've heard that sounds like future.

But continually bump dudes who steal eachothers flows, adlibs, producers, lingo & all. the fact that these are most of the names i've seen in the thug thread telling me that his sound is original tells me all i need to know. ya'll dudes are delusional and extremely biased when it comes to artist in the trap niche... and 80% of these ****** are complete utter GABBAGE.

Listen, I hear you all day.

Unfortunately this forum is beyond lame to me these days. You always been a cool dude.

I don't belong here.

This dude keep crying bout how lame everything is now but keep posting day after day :lol: ....this panda dude sucks mane, he ain't it n nothing you can do bout it

Listen, I hear you all day.

Unfortunately this forum is beyond lame to me these days. You always been a cool dude.

I don't belong here.

I still find some interesting things here and there but in some instances this site seems overrun with trolls

You been saying that for weeks :lol:

***** stay calling everybody lame or having no life....while having a 30k post count and on here everyday etc. Audi seemed like an ard dude, but shorty been in his bag lately. Swears he the only cool ****** on NT :lol:.

Last edited:
You and Phillip are right. No debate from me. I hate this place now. I'm done man......majority are lame* I *** with cats on here though.

If someone can't distinguish southern rappers from eachother they're a dumbass, plain and simple.

Did this dude Audi just give a retirement speech from NT? :lol:

What you're not getting is all those dudes come from the same place so they're going to have similar styles. The trap sound is what they do in ATL/Memphis. Houston has the screwed up sound. West coast has their G-funk sound. Rappers from the same always have similar styles. Only Built For Cuban Linx influenced It Was Written, Reasonable Doubt, Life After Death. This dude Designer is from a whole different area sounding like he's from ATL. Imagine if the Dungeon Family came out sounding like Wu Tang cuz it was hot, using their flows and slang. They woulda got killed for that.

Yo all jokes aside, i feel like Audi going thru some ish cuz he constantly lashing out for no reason. I hope he good forreal

Back
Top Bottom