Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Yo all jokes aside, i feel like Audi going thru some ish cuz he constantly lashing out for no reason. I hope he good forreal

4real.

The subject could be which sport do you prefer....

And he'll come in with...."this is why I hate NT". And go on on how everybody here is lame, and has no life"....blah blah. blah. :lol:

Did this dude Audi just give a retirement speech from NT? :lol:
What you're not getting is all those dudes come from the same place so they're going to have similar styles. The trap sound is what they do in ATL/Memphis. Houston has the screwed up sound. West coast has their G-funk sound. Rappers from the same always have similar styles. Only Built For Cuban Linx influenced It Was Written, Reasonable Doubt, Life After Death. This dude Designer is from a whole different area sounding like he's from ATL. Imagine if the Dungeon Family came out sounding like Wu Tang cuz it was hot, using their flows and slang. They woulda got killed for that.

ATL cats i could understand... all other regions nah i'm not trying to hear that. the distance between these regions didn't just suddenly disappear. in the 90's, 00's the style and sound of every big southern region sounded nothing like the sound of another region. sure there were similarities but it was still distinct. Texas had there own culture, MIA had theirs, Memphis had theirs, ATL etc etc..

Once Trap really started to take off you can barely recognize which artist is from which region. So i don't care if your in the south, your still biting a sound.... unless your willing to tell me that all southern regions are one in the same (WE KNOW THATS FAR FROM TRUE).

That's all i'm saying, desiigner is absolutely biting off Future on Panda, but we also haven't heard anything outside of that & a cool 10-15 seconds on ye album. Not saying he's gonna come out with a tape sounding like raekwon but it can actually just be something southern inspired without sounding exactly like future.

And if he does have a southern influence, he's no different than the kid in MIA who's music sounds like he's from ATL because they both aren't staying true to their roots and sounds, lingo of their respective cities.

Also why are we acting as if southern rappers haven't been heavily influenced by east coast artist and remixed their sound. Cole is top 3 biggest rappers out and his sound is much more NYC than any region in the south. Wayne's ENTIRE style was switched around the time he started claiming dipset south.

Whether we like it or not hiphop is full of biters now, all i'm saying is don't zero out a kid with one track when other cats ain't doing a damn thing original and copying rappers too.

Whether we like it or not hiphop is full of biters now, all i'm saying is don't zero out a kid with one track when other cats ain't doing a damn thing original and copying rappers too.

Agreed. At the end of the day, I'm happy these kids are out here making music, keeping their ***** off the street. The same folks complaining about how these cats shouldn't be doing music, are the same cats who would get robbed by them dudes if they werent busy with music. So cats need be grateful, and be thankful of the money in their pockets and all the teeth in their mouths

So let me get this straight....

We can clown the **** out of Soulja Boy, collectively, for blatantly Shang Tsung-ing a _'s soul but when a NYC _ does it all of a sudden we need to look in the mirror and stop hating because everybody biting now??? 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 C'mon bro 

Anyway, lets get this thread back on track with some new **** from Desiigner 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

We can clown the **** out of Soulja Boy, collectively, for blatantly Shang Tsung-ing a _'s soul but when a NYC _ does it all of a sudden we need to look in the mirror and stop hating because everybody biting now??? 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 C'mon bro 
These NYC dudes got their heads so far up their own *****, that they don't even realize it.  It's pretty damn pathetic at this point.

We can clown the **** out of Soulja Boy, collectively, for blatantly Shang Tsung-ing a _'s soul but when a NYC _ does it all of a sudden we need to look in the mirror and stop hating because everybody biting now??? :lol: :smh:  C'mon bro 

Anyway, lets get this thread back on track with some new **** from Desiigner :smokin :smokin

Soulja boy went on a two year run of continuously stealing people's lane your comparing him to a guy who has ONE RECORD..

and as far as a few of you other dudes there's so much animosity for ny'ers that ya'll can't hide it, which is why this bothers you to your core. But alas continue to talk to about biting when a ***** ya'll been trying to claim king for the past two years.. decided to continue a series that another rapper started.

This one song is unacceptable and ya'll can't rock with him, but there's a thread telling me a ***** who tried to continue the Carter series in place of lil wayne is the future king of the south.. :rofl:

The funny part about the statement of "Nyers" having their head up their ***, is that Cats from the south don't realize how detached their starting to become from reality themselves. ya'll ****** here an artist get consistent play in a strip club in ATL and suddenly ya'll think that artist is a superstar.

French Montana --- an NYer --- just dropped a very good tape sort of out of nowhere, and dudes are diving on swords like Arnold Schwarzenegger in End of Days protecting Desiigner :lol: :lol: :rofl:

French Montana --- an NYer --- just dropped a very good tape sort of out of nowhere, and dudes are diving on swords like Arnold Schwarzenegger in End of Days protecting Desiigner
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
What's even more hilarious and ironic is that a lot of NYC dudes criticized French for not sounding NY enough and piggy-backing off of the South.  Exact same dudes trying to tell us that this guy is "hot" and "next up" 
roll.gif

Deflection you say... i'm still waiting to discuss some of the actual points being made....but alas in NT ways when there's nothing smart to say post emoji's and insert opinions never stated.

Deflection you say... i'm still waiting to discuss some of the actual points being made....but alas in NT ways when there's nothing smart to say post emoji's and insert opinions never stated.

Dog, this ***** Desiigner is biting on a whole nother level. None of his personality, or sound is in what we've heard so far. Absolutely nothing. I'd call him out if he came from my city the same. What You are saying is......well everybody bites in hip hop....so what's the issue? The problem is, nobody has came out and blown up trying to sound 100% like another artist. Shameless. There's levels to this sht.

By your logic, Jay Z and Desiigner = the same.

You also said Dolph bit 2 Chainz....so I'm not sure if you're qualified to really be speaking on this subgenre of music.

I still need somebody to explain this Dolph and 2 chains thing. Lost me after that. They sound, rap, talk, mumble, sing, scream etc nothing alike.

I still need somebody to explain this Dolph and 2 chains thing. Lost me after that. They sound, rap, talk, mumble, sing, scream etc nothing alike.

I'm saying. My man said, all you have to do is throw a "truuuue" ad lib on Dolph's song....and ppl will think it's 2 Chainz.

Like really? Can't expect to have a reasonable convo on this genre with dude if he thinks like that.

This is what y'all are co-signing? 
roll.gif

Son barely raps

Everyone is influenced by someone. There's a difference between being influenced/inspired, biting and straight up Shang-Tsung'ing an artist. Desiigner is the latter. 

Last edited:
Shameless. There's levels to this sht.

So you can't rock with a dude who's stealing a dude's sound cool... but if stealing a dude's style is shameless, what do you call a ***** trying to continue a series of albums, that is based on an Artist REAL LAST NAME, signing to the same click as him, claiming the same gang, and trying to obtain the same role under baby that wayne had.

It's mind boggling to me that you could disregard someones entire career based off of one song, but show respect to a dude who literally tried to run with a ****** last name :lol: ... that's passable in your set of morals.

This is what y'all are co-signing? :rofl:
Son barely raps
Everyone is influenced by someone. There's a difference between being influenced/inspired, biting and straight up Shang-Tsung'ing an artist. Desiigner is the latter. 

Got damn that thick broad in the beginning. :pimp:

We can clown the **** out of Soulja Boy, collectively, for blatantly Shang Tsung-ing a _'s soul but when a NYC _ does it all of a sudden we need to look in the mirror and stop hating because everybody biting now??? :lol: :smh:  C'mon bro 

Anyway, lets get this thread back on track with some new **** from Desiigner :smokin :smokin

Sounds like the first half of Throw Away. Disgusting. Shameful

Last edited:
Chicago ****** was AL making trap music, West coast got they own sound, the south got their own sound... NY got the south sound. If this was 2002 that ***** would probably be rapping panda in Lil Jon voice.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

So you can't rock with a dude who's stealing a dude's sound cool... but if stealing a dude's style is shameless, what do you call a ***** trying to continue a series of albums, that is based on an Artist REAL LAST NAME, signing to the same click as him, claiming the same gang, and trying to obtain the same role under baby that wayne had.

It's mind boggling to me that you could disregard someones entire career based off of one song, but show respect to a dude who literally tried to run with a ****** last name :lol: ... that's passable in your set of morals.

Thug and Wayne aren't the same. Clearly...Thug is greatly influenced by Wayne. But that ***** has his VERY own sound. If Wayne named his album 600 Degrees...Thug woulda just named his album 700 Degrees.

You know...the same exact thing Wayne did to Juvie.

Again, it's one thing to bite here and there...or be influenced. But to 100% try and copy someone else.....no Bueno. Just not the same.

Thug and Wayne aren't the same. Clearly...Thug is greatly influenced by Wayne. But that ***** has his VERY own sound. If Wayne named his album 600 Degrees...Thug woulda just named his album 700 Degrees.

You know...the same exact thing Wayne did to Juvie.

Again, it's one thing to bite here and there...or be influenced. But to 100% try and copy someone else.....no Bueno. Just not the same.

**** the music the ***** tried to copy his life :rofl: and yet that doesn't matter to you.. But i ain't gonna sit here and argue about when you decide to oblige by something or not. Either way a spade is a spade & the entire reason a cat like Desiigner exist in the first place is because these "influences" :rolleyes ya'll allow these southern artist to get away with left the door open for cats to come in the game & get shine off sounding very similar to another *****.

So actually blame ya selves for constantly promoting music that any random ***** off the sttreet could duplicate to a T

Back
Top Bottom