Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

This new series so far has been TRASH. All they've done for the past 6 episodes is rehash the events of the BoG movie and change certain details for no apparent reason

That was so lame I had to rep it

roll.gif

I mean... Gohan hasn't been training and Freiza has. He even says he can go Super Sayian...maybe he thinks. Sure he can wash the Frieza Forces but Frieza himself? Nah. Goku's base form has gained power. Goku's base is way strong than Gohan at this point because of Goku's constant training and wanting to get better.

Maybe i missed it but this aint like 5-8 years lay off for gohan... Few months to a year? Based on how pan looks anyway

Plus isn't that the purpose of mystic gohan? That he always has the unlocked power?

I get it though that this is the only way they could build up vegeta, i read that they want to focus on vegeta and goku as the two main strong fighters...i just hated the process of making everyone weaker ... Smh

As a big dragon ball z fan, I was just happy to get some new content with updated graphics. Gokus boots has shoe strings in the movie :lol:

Dudes left trunks and gotan home because they knew they would get turnt up :rofl:

And if the timeline is what I think it is, does that mean it's SS1-3 then SSgod then SS4?

Last edited:
As a big dragon ball z fan, I was just happy to get some new content with updated graphics. Gokus boots has shoe strings in the movie :lol:

Dudes left trunks and gotan home because they knew they would get turnt up :rofl:

And if the timeline is what I think it is, does that mean it's SS1-3 them SSgod them SS4?

SS4 ain't canon papi.

And if the timeline is what I think it is, does that mean it's SS1-3 them SSgod them SS4?

SS4 ain't canon papi.

What's that mean, Un?

I mean... Gohan hasn't been training and Freiza has. He even says he can go Super Sayian...maybe he thinks. Sure he can wash the Frieza Forces but Frieza himself? Nah. Goku's base form has gained power. Goku's base is way strong than Gohan at this point because of Goku's constant training and wanting to get better.

Maybe i missed it but this aint like 5-8 years lay off for gohan... Few months to a year? Based on how pan looks anyway

Plus isn't that the purpose of mystic gohan? That he always has the unlocked power?

I get it though that this is the only way they could build up vegeta, i read that they want to focus on vegeta and goku as the two main strong fighters...i just hated the process of making everyone weaker ... Smh

I honestly think Gohan hasn't been training since Buu.

I took him unlocking potential as Gohan was an 8 after his potential has unlocked he's a 10. While at 10, he became complacent and others moved ahead of him.

And yeah I get what you're saying. I wish the team would grow as well instead of being glorified spectators

Anyone been keeping up with the new series? Animation was looking wild fugazy in that fight with Beerus 

I hope that isn't the case for the rest of the series cuz 
sick.gif

SS4 ain't canon papi.

What's that mean, Un?

I feel like if I met you, you would really call me Un :lol:

Saw the movie in theatres. Jawn was tough but :x at that animation up there. Im not even gon bother watching the new series if it looks like that...

They cut some corners on Super's animation.

"Some" being an understatement :lol:

It really makes me curious though; if Dragon Ball's return to the small screen after like 30 years (in Japan) can't get a big budget, then what does?

And how exactly does the budget play a role in the animation? Because parts of this last episode legit looked like a middle school Flash project.

It's nothing new. Db has been known for the bad animation episodes aka the ones you skip. So far these new episodes have been buns drawn Well or not

Actually overall it wasn't that bad.. those pics i posted was cut and zoomed in and it was from the actual fight where they moving fast and ****.. still funny tho..

Out of all the episodes they chose this one to have those bad animation ..such a bad look as people are waiting for this episode. The actual first fight from the main characters. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom