Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

The fact that he's also just relaxing and not actually even prepared for battle also probably plays a role. Like when he was getting ready to face Cell. Even though he was a Super Saiyan, his ki felt fairly small in the grand scheme, because he had mastered it to the point that he was completely relaxed, as soon as he tensed up for battle though it exploded.

Man, i watched episode 5. That fight was horrible. Some of the worst I've ever seen. Why was the animation so bad?

If ya'll have seen BotG, there is really no reason to be watching super.  Theres actually no reason to watch Super until after their Frieza saga, unless you like watching fillers where everyone is happy, making jokes together and training...  Vegeta and Kakarot look like best of buddies in this resurrection movie... I mean what'll you miss?

Came to this thread to talk about the fugazi animation. Wth man? I'll take the old dull (in comparison) drawings than this middle school art project caliber animation any day.

When will Piccolo be relevant again :smh:

Piccolo vs 17 >

Piccolo in the Buu saga :smh: Worthless
I always thought this was one of the most underrated fights.

Saw Resurrection F at the theatre yesterday. The dialogue was surprisingly funny but overall I left dissappointed. The fights were just so plain and slow. But they did a great job with portraying Freiza's hate. Forgot dude was a straight racist :lol:

Great nostalgia trip. What was even better is that the theatre was packed with all types of people. Plenty dudes in their late 20s-early 30s that came straight from work and with their family :pimp:

Seeing Resurrection of F in 5 minutes. I've suddenly turned into my 10 year old self. I feel like the day the episode came on when Goku turned Super Saiyan for the first time.

Thats another thing...remember when transforming was like a huge complicated process? Goku had to see his best friend of like 20 years die before his eyes in order for it to happen and Gohan had to tap into his inner anger to become a super saiyan 2. Then the buu saga rolls around and goku is like "Yeah, this is super saiyan 3 boom" and the kids are like "Super saiyan? So what? bam" and it just happened.

Hell, even the god transformation it wasn't something all bad-*** and natural, they asked Shenron. Lamest way for it to happen ever

Wish they made Goku and Vegeta's transformation into the God form more epic, or least had better music for him.

My main gripe is why the hell did they send the C level warriors to fight. Trunks, Goten, Buu, and 18 are all much stronger than anyone fighting Frieza's henchmen. Hell Goten and Trunks would have made quick work of them. I don't see why they weren't involved. Yea they gave the reasons for everyone but Buu. But with them not being able to find Goku and Vegeta you'd think they'd want all hands on deck.

Other than those two things I liked it. Definitely better than Battle of the Gods.

Shocked that this movie isnt online anywhere yet
Just watched it online yesterday
laugh.gif

One well-phrased Google search is all it ever takes. Or you can go to KissAnime and do a little searching.

I have no idea why I'm doing it, but I think I'll give it a watch later tonight. I already know the plot and saw the end, so I guess I'll be doing it to waste time more than anything :lol:

I'm still highly pissed at the fact that Piccolo got played so far to the left. His fight with 17 is a top 5 DBZ fight ever even with the DQ finish

Back
Top Bottom