Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

***** kills King Kai and justifies it by saying King Kai is already in otherworld. Straight up menace to society man 
mean.gif
roll.gif

Them mogs dead *** forgot to bring king kai back to life. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some one needs to put Goku's head in one of those Scumbag Steve memes

enhanced-buzz-14954-1296670473-11.jpg

Goku giving cell a senzu bean is in no way shape or form comparable to Vegeta allowing Cell to go into perfect form by absorbing 18. Y'all Vegeta boys back back

Goku giving cell a senzu bean is in no way shape or form comparable to Vegeta allowing Cell to go into perfect form by absorbing 18. Y'all Vegeta boys back back
Vegeta was ignorant to how strong cell would become. Goku KNEW how strong cell was and had him out here fresh to fight his preteen son.

And the sad thing is I bet Goku would have done it too. We know them full blooded Saiyans love a good fight.

Last edited:
Goku would've have allowed cell to do it

He would have done something stupid and cell would have transformed anyway

At least vegeta did it on purpose and then made up for it later by the clutch assist to kill cell

Goku on the other hand gave the man a senzu bean, got his son beat up, then killed king kai.

Last edited:
Goku probably would have handed 17 and 18 over to Cell personally.

Now that I think about it, Goku wouldn't have died teleporting Cell to King Kai's planet had he not given Cell a Senzu Bean before his fight with Gohan. :lol: Son gave himself an L and dragged King Kai down with him.

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, Goku wouldn't have died teleporting Cell to King Kai's planet had he not given Cell a Senzu Bean before his fight with Gohan. :lol: Son gave himself an L and dragged King Kai down with him.

Nah b he did it because he's a genius and knew it would set him up to get super Saiyan 3 because he's famous across the 20 universes

Nah b he did it because he's a genius and knew it would set him up to get super Saiyan 3 because he's famous across the 20 universes

Oh damn, here I plum forgot that everything has just been a part of his master plan to become stronger.

dude you must be asian
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 Nah b, i'm hispanic. The party city joint was 
sick.gif
 so I made my own.
eek.gif
dope AF is that from 3D printing?

I did a lot of things differently and added a bunch of things but this DIY pretty much sums it up. Draw a template and trace onto the eva foam.

I appreciate the kudos fellas. The costume was a hit walking through Georgetown, Dc at night. Had mad people shooting the kamehameha 
laugh.gif

Y'all arguing over Goku vs Vegeta. Y'all goin' be mad when Gohan da gawd comes through and washes everybody.

Vegeta was ignorant to how strong cell would become. Goku KNEW how strong cell was and had him out here fresh to fight his preteen son.
Waits for next [@]lamekilla goal post maneuver/subject change. Because it is imminent. Goku does no wrong according to that guy.

dude you must be asian
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 Nah b, i'm hispanic. The party city joint was 
sick.gif
 so I made my own.
eek.gif
dope AF is that from 3D printing?

I did a lot of things differently and added a bunch of things but this DIY pretty much sums it up. Draw a template and trace onto the eva foam.

I appreciate the kudos fellas. The costume was a hit walking through Georgetown, Dc at night. Had mad people shooting the kamehameha 
laugh.gif

Y'all arguing over Goku vs Vegeta. Y'all goin' be mad when Gohan da gawd comes through and washes everybody.

You were doing real good until this point

Gohan doing his taxes right now in a fake adidas track suit b foh 
roll.gif

Last edited:

You were doing real good until this point

Gohan doing his taxes right now in a fake adidas track suit b foh 
roll.gif

You goin' learn soon. Right now he's making sure his family is eating good. I haven't been watching but from what i've read on here it seems like Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks have been holding it down so far. It's all in the build up. Even Vegeta knows Gohan's a savage with them hands.

Has Gohan even fought since he started training with Piccolo?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom