For 3ds though?

That's kind of whack. Should have been next gen wih HD. BB/GG style artwork

Might get a 3ds to play though

Mugen dbz on my windows 98 pc, me and my friend would play for hours :smokin

I think I got it on a floppy disk somewhere in my house

Have the whole blu ray season set now.
11023218_370103539863013_1664332438_n.jpg

Last edited:
I cant get down with the DBZ dubs that use the japanese BGM. Whatever dub that was on Toonami was the GOAT. the BGM had me hype every episode

No. It's like when people sware up and down anime is only good in its OG Japanese language form. Like why? You can't even understand it :lol:

No. It's like when people sware up and down anime is only good in its OG Japanese language form. Like why? You can't even understand it :lol:

Because it's the way it was originally intended to be. The least we could do is appreciate it's original form, but like the Americans we are, we come up on some **** that's been around forever and take it as our own. Sean Schemmel and Chris Sabat are part of my child hood but the past couple of years have given me a true appreciation for the *** version. Everything feels more comical and less serious which is the tone DBZ should be especially coming from goofy *** DB

Saying an american DUB of an anime being better than the sub version doesn't mean you don't appreciate the original. There are some dubs that are great. I love Hellsing in both forms but the american voice acting is better. I don't know anyone that thinks the subbed Hellsing is better than the dub. In regard to the music in DBZ listen the song vegeta turns ssj to in the American version then the Japanese.

American version >>>> Japanese....IMO 

Because it's the way it was originally intended to be. The least we could do is appreciate it's original form, but like the Americans we are, we come up on some **** that's been around forever and take it as our own. Sean Schemmel and Chris Sabat are part of my child hood but the past couple of years have given me a true appreciation for the *** version. Everything feels more comical and less serious which is the tone DBZ should be especially coming from goofy *** DB
a grown man shouldn't sound like a tiny Asian lady
English Dub is way way way better.
don't be a weeaboo

No. It's like when people sware up and down anime is only good in its OG Japanese language form. Like why? You can't even understand it
laugh.gif
a grown man shouldn't sound like a tiny Asian lady
English Dub is way way way better.
don't be a weeaboo
this

While i agree that english dub is good for DBZ, most of the time i prefer subbed for other animes.  No, i dont understand Japanese, but i do like reading curse words.  English dubs mostly dont say ****, *****, ***, or even bastard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom