Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Finally saw battle of gods.

It was very lackluster.

I didn't know that goku can't go ssgod at will.

Makes the new movie make a lot more sense.
Goku fights frieza and loses.
Vegeta goes ssgod and wins.

Its going to be more than that, as it was implied Goku had internalized some of the SSGod energy at the end of the first film, along with the fact that both have since been training under Whis.

How are you just now seeing the film man?

Its going to be more than that, as it was implied Goku had internalized some of the SSGod energy at the end of the first film, along with the fact that both have since been training under Whis.

How are you just now seeing the film man?

:lol:

I was re watching dragon ball

Then i watched all of Kai for the first time.

Waited til I was done with those.

Part of me hopes Vegeta doesn't defeat frieza and Goku still has the title of redeemer of Saiyans but it's leaning toward Vegeta

....don't even matter because frieza will never put hands on Goku to the point where he starts crying :rolleyes

Nobody deserves to defeat Frieza the 2nd time more than Vegeta.

Last edited:
Vegeta = Philip Rivers,good for 3 quarters and loses the game.
Goku = Tom Brady, great for 4 quarters, once in awhile loses a game.

If Vegeta does save everyone, then I have lost all faith in this anime/cartoon. Ol crybaby saiyan *** ***** *****

If Vegeta does save everyone, then I have lost all faith in this anime/cartoon. Ol crybaby saiyan *** ***** *****
if anything it needs to be piccolo that gets him this time

This ***** Goku is the D Rose of DBZ.

Always dead, and only really beat one enemy.

But dudes stay hyping him on some savior ****.

Goku got 1 body

Goku got 1 body
THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. 

Goku got 1 body
2 - Buu and Frieza. Even though the entire series have only ever had 5 real enemies.

Spirit bomb don't count. He only beat Frieza without help.

Freiza lived though. But you guys can't even say this about Goku. He never wanted to kill his enemies. He always wanted to rehabilitate them. He could of killed countless of enemies, but he always prolonged the fight to enjoy it. It was in his character to enjoy the ride. Is not in Gokus character to put 100% of his strength from the start, he enjoys fighting a lot. If he did it for just the kill he could of. We all know how powerful Goku is. His biggest strenght is how he takes damage and never gives up. The only upside Vegeta has over Goku in my opinion is how he uses KI. Vegeta was always a master of KI and did most of his damage with KI attacks. Goku is more of a fighter except for his famous Kamehameha wave, he mostly uses his fists.

Last edited:
If Goku is Derrick Rose then what does that make the Prince of all Ls?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom