Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Nah, Vegeta's voice on kwuabara is 
sick.gif

bought xenoverse couple hours ago

been out of the loop n havent played a DBZ game since Budakai 3 which was my all time fav after Final Bout

since then I have been living my child hood all over again catching up on Battle Of The Gods :smokin

thank to all the people at work and on social networks that made me feed into the Xenoverse hype

Last edited:
i watched a lot of kung fu and anime in japanese both w/eng subs growing up so I guess i kinda like the japanese voices, plus i love the soundtrack! the horns get me hype! :lol:

Last edited:
Ehh, freezas voice worked. Truth be told I don't think their kind have a sex. Freeza was like 4'3. I don't think an uber deep anime voice would of fit

Frieza was defiently a male

Edit: basing that off dbz Kai.

Don't know if that's canon or not :lol:

Last edited:
^^ Dragonball Kai is just a remaster version of DBZ. 

Some reanimated fight scenes, OG music, and they cut out all the bull ****. They get to the end of Cell in 98 episodes 
laugh.gif

You are correct. I didn't know Kai was tied more to the manga then Z until just now. I also just learned Kai did go into the Buu saga. I thought they stop at Cell. 

Some filler episodes are special. Gohan vs. Cyborg Tao and the infamous Goku and Piccolo go to driving school come to mind

You are correct. I didn't know Kai was tied more to the manga then Z until just now. I also just learned Kai did go into the Buu saga. I thought they stop at Cell. 

The Buu Saga just hasn't been released in English

Some filler episodes are special. Gohan vs. Cyborg Tao and the infamous Goku and Piccolo go to driving school come to mind

Yeah I don't mind then keeping the funny ones

Bruce Faulconer's production was amazing imo. if I were a producer I'd sample some those DBZ beats :smokin.

Last edited:
Finally saw battle of gods.

It was very lackluster.

I didn't know that goku can't go ssgod at will.

Makes the new movie make a lot more sense.
Goku fights frieza and loses.
Vegeta goes ssgod and wins.

Back
Top Bottom