Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Heads up, the last 20 or so minutes of Resurrection F is on Youtube. Pretty disappointed in the ending.

Let's start speaking facts. Gohan has defeated a major villain and vegeta hasn't. FOH with the slander. Gohan has told everyone time and time again he wasn't bout that life and has still smacked kufis off. Vegeta has been training his whole life, stealing other ****** chicks to gain access to gravity machines and being cocky for no damn reason what's so ever when he was handed more L's in the android/cell saga then gohan had in the whole series if any...please direct the hate elsewhere
rep

roll.gif

lol not sure why people hate the ending so much. it falls in line typical villain tactics of dbz. I went in knowing exactly what to expect and i wasnt disappointed. I think this movie was better than battle of the gods

People have on their nastolgia glasses bro. For whatever reason they believe old dbz had Oscar worthy story telling and deep meaningful subject matter :lol:

Last edited:
so who's seeing this in theaters this summer?
:nerd:

I will be. Similar to Avengers or Star Wars, I feel compelled to do so. Plus, i'm honestly not that disappointed at the ending. Only disappointments for me are the fact they brought Freiza back at all, Gohan's continuing fall, and the fact that Vegeta didn't get to kill Freiza. In the grand scheme, those are all minor issues. It'll also be nice to see a DBZ film in theaters for once. Actually going to try to get a bunch of friends together to see it. Just hope that it comes to a theater in Tallahassee.

Last edited:
so who's seeing this in theaters this summer?
:nerd:

I will be. Similar to Avengers or Star Wars, I feel compelled to do so. Plus, i'm honestly not that disappointed at the ending. Only disappointments for me are the fact they brought Freiza back at all, Gohan's continuing fall, and the fact that Vegeta didn't get to kill Freiza. In the grand scheme, those are all minor issues. It'll also be nice to see a DBZ film in theaters for once. Actually going to try to get a bunch of friends together to see it. Just hope that it comes to a theater in Tallahassee.
I've been avoiding reading anything on it, didn't even fully read your post let alone watch the ending lol
prolly will be rolling deep to go see it too

People have on their nastolgia glasses bro. For whatever reason they believe old dbz had Oscar worthy story telling and deep meaningful subject matter :lol:
It did to a degree

Nostalgia glasses on :pimp:

Not Oscar worthy though :lol:

Cell Saga >

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom