Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

^ i mean it is right after dragon ball z :stoneface:

It's after BoG and RF meaning it's many years after DBZ and HAS TO BE close to when Goten and Trunks are brolic *** teenagers

Dragon-Ball-Z-image-dragon-ball-z-36230702-500-282.gif

They give no dambs

Wonder how they're going to give characters not named Goku and Vegeta purpose in this show.

Anyone saw that photo? .. theres a fat beerus and a female whis.. I know beerus is the god of destruction but it may appear that it's the evil version of the two

Anyone saw that photo? .. theres a fat beerus and a female whis.. I know beerus is the god of destruction but it may appear that it's the evil version of the two

Beerus said there were multiple gods, just looks like another one to me. And it makes sense that each would have a version of Whis as a master/retainer.

Really seems like both Goten and Trunks are taking after Goku in terms of physical growth.

Last edited:
My brother brought up an interesting theory. 

He said that Broly was the first one in Saiyan God mode, because of the hair and other similarities when Goku they turn to God mode themselves. 

Only that, Broly doesn't know how to control his power so he continues to transform into Super Saiyan. 

Interesting theory. What do you guys think?

I know we've been through this already. 

My brother brought up an interesting theory. 

He said that Broly was the first one in Saiyan God mode, because of the hair and other similarities when Goku they turn to God mode themselves. 
Only that, Broly doesn't know how to control his power so he continues to transform into Super Saiyan. 

Interesting theory. What do you guys think?
I know we've been through this already. 
Except broly isn't canon

Last edited:
I'm assuming Battle of Gods, Revival of F and this series all take place only a year or 2 after the Buu saga

But we've seen what teen trunks looks like already :lol:

That ain't him

They could of brought back teen trunks and made him cool again.

Last edited:
Future Trunks was 18 years old when he showed up. Present Trunks was 8 when the Buu Saga ended. At the end of Z he looks like Future Trunks does because he's now the same age. Between the time Buu was defeated and Resurrection it's been like 4-6 years, which at best puts him at the same age Goku was at the start of Dragon Ball. No real reason that either him or Goten needed to have grown much at all.

Last edited:
I'm expecting them to age throughout the series as well like gohan did in Z... we will see a teenage gotenks

Last edited:
:lol: Goten and Trunks are at least 12-14 by this point. 13 year old future Trunks actually looked his age in HoT. Hell 9 year old Gohan looks older

Back
Top Bottom