Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

No way anyone else besides Goku or Vegeta is relevant in DBS if the SSJ God powers are involved.

Last edited:
So just based off of that trailer Goku (and presumably Vegeta) is still, somehow, able to enter the regular/original Super Saiyan state and not the state he used against Frieza in Resurrection of F. Interesting.

So just based off of that trailer Goku (and presumably Vegeta) is still, somehow, able to enter the regular/original Super Saiyan state and not the state he used against Frieza in Resurrection of F. Interesting.

AT is the master of disregarding his previous work aka going against canon

The hell are you talking about, man? :lol:

Akira Toriyama is very alive.

If that was a joke/sarcasm, it failed.

Last edited:

The current one is his son the junior.the father passed after dbz ended

Edit: nvm guess for like 15 years I thought the dude was dead, looked it up he's only 60 lol
so wtf, dude is crazy for what he did with GT.
Even he doesn't think it's canon but they should have made the God form how SSJ4 looks.

So guess people just said that cuz how how stupid GT was

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Edit: nvm guess for like 15 years I thought the dude was dead, looked it up he's only 60 lol
Even he doesn't think it's canon but they should have made the God form how SSJ4 looks

You didn't even want to do a quick Google search before saying this not once, but twice; my ___? :lol:

This isn't true at all. Not even a little bit.

GT never happened. That's all I have to offer on that part.

Last edited:

Even he doesn't think it's canon but they should have made the God form how SSJ4 looks.

So guess people just said that cuz how how stupid GT was

He didn't really do anything with GT except throw in some character designs and ideas.

I really liked ss4

I thought it was cool how they incorporated the ape into it and kinda brought it back to the original dragon ba

SSJ4 looked stupid. Especially SSJ4 Vegeta. Glad that whole concept is scrapped.
Concept was pretty cool but the execution was wack like much of what happened to GT

I actually thought that was one of the best things to come out of that mess of a series. Good combination between the classic Super Saiyan transformation and the original Oozaru transformation.

(Not saying anyone said it, but for anyone that thinks it, Akira didn't design SS4)

Back
Top Bottom