Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

It was just weird that they showed Broly dominating SSJ2 Gohan with the same ease he was dominating the SSJ1s. They should have been trading blows at the very least. This movie really could have been a lot better than what they made it out to be if the power gap between Gohan and Broly wasnt that wide, which I am still not buying. If LSSJ is dominating SSJ2 like that then Broly might as been able to beat SSJ3 just to keep the crazy legend alive.

And as per usual there is no point in the DBZ timeline where this movie could have happened. Videl is around and Goten knows who Goku is, yet Goku is still dead.......
I mean of course, the movie isn't canon and Bardock is actually the LSSJ.

Not sure if you're serious or not but the legendary super sayain and the super sayain of legend and the first super sayin aren't the same person. As you stated before broly isn't canon but his legendary super saiyin title is the name of his super sayain form which for whatever reason is unique and rare and appears every 1000 years or something of that nature.

As far as Bardock goes we only know that he was the super Saiyan that Freizas ancestor fought and through those legends passed down is the reason why he knows what a super Saiyan is.

Whether or not he is the first super saiyin is up for debate. But I'd assume Bardock wasn't the first super sayain ever because I believe Vegeta described the first super sayin as someone who lost control of his power, which clearly wasn't Bardock.

Not sure if you're serious or not but the legendary super sayain and the super sayain of legend and the first super sayin aren't the same person. As you stated before broly isn't canon but his legendary super saiyin title is the name of his super sayain form which for whatever reason is unique and rare and appears every 1000 years or something of that nature.

As far as Bardock goes we only know that he was the super Saiyan that Freizas ancestor fought and through those legends passed down is the reason why he knows what a super Saiyan is.

Whether or not he is the first super saiyin is up for debate. But I'd assume Bardock wasn't the first super sayain ever because I believe Vegeta described the first super sayin as someone who lost control of his power, which clearly wasn't Bardock.
Vegeta also thought he was the strongest [emoji]128540[/emoji]

It was just weird that they showed Broly dominating SSJ2 Gohan with the same ease he was dominating the SSJ1s. They should have been trading blows at the very least. This movie really could have been a lot better than what they made it out to be if the power gap between Gohan and Broly wasnt that wide, which I am still not buying. If LSSJ is dominating SSJ2 like that then Broly might as been able to beat SSJ3 just to keep the crazy legend alive.

And as per usual there is no point in the DBZ timeline where this movie could have happened. Videl is around and Goten knows who Goku is, yet Goku is still dead.......

Makes perfect sense when Gohan is again a Super Saiyan 2 that hasn't trained and is basically just trash :tongue: When 7 years have passed and you haven't gotten stronger by even a bit, and are in fact weaker then I think that it makes a fair bit of sense.

EDIT: First chapter of the Dragon Ball Super Manga is out

Looks like its taking place right at the start of Battle of Gods.

Also, its a damn shame when Goku is smarter than Gohan.

Last edited:

When Goku gave Cell the sensu bean 
roll.gif

I'm convinced during the whole Cell Saga Goku was off the loud

Remember when Chi Chi first saw them Super Saiyan ?

Last edited:
Speaking of gohan

Remember that scene where dude got knocked out cold in the latest movie?

Frieza did it.. With one punch in the gut.... While being only in his base form..

Just about done with this ****

Speaking of gohan

Remember that scene where dude got knocked out cold in the latest movie?

Frieza did it.. With one punch in the gut.... While being only in his base form..

Just about done with this ****
The only thing more ridiculous then frieza's massive power boost is gohan even more massive power drop. If anything though this may be the spark for him to take his training seriously again. Especially now the roof has been raised on how strong these guys can be I can see gohan returning to training again to protect his family with goku and vegeta going to die at somepoint or another within the first 100 episodes.

havent read it yet but peep Gohan
Not really sure how this lines up with BOTG....

Last edited:
Many of you will be eating crow with the Gohan slander. L-man vegeta doesn't even get the disrespect you guys give to gohan.
I think Toriyama is gonna have something nice planned for him this series.

"Here come the supers!" :nthat:

Ok Toriyama

You'll see. Gohan will eat this series!

Stupid **** like that is why frieza killing off the saiyans was a good idea

The Buu saga tho. Just one bad decision after another between all the sayains.

Goku not killing buu when he couldve just to give Vegeta and the kids some clout :smh:
Gotenks saving SS3 for theatrics :rofl:

Off tha loud? They was prolly off the lean. Dr. Brief was prolly cooking some strong **** in between episodes.

Last edited:
Word. I never liked the Buu saga as much as the others

SSJ3 was useless

Fusions did nothing

Goku not killing Buu when he had the chance

Gohan not killing Buu when he had the chance

Gotenks saving SSJ3 for last

Counting fusions, sunshineblotters sunshineblotters is right, the entire Buu Saga was just the Saiyan Race making one bad decision after another and getting everyone on the planet killed because of it. Terrible, just ******* terrible. :smh:

I remember right before kid Buu was about to destroy earth and instead of Goku saving his sons, Gohan and Goten, and Trunks he decided to save majin Buu and Hercule :rofl: :rofl:

Even when I watched it when I was younger I was like wtf Goku :smh: :smh: even Vegeta thought ole boy was an idiot

How you gonna let your own 2 kids die and aave some other bums. Piccolo wouldn't let that happen

Last edited:
I remember right before kid Buu was about to destroy earth and instead of Goku saving his sons, Gohan and Goten, and Trunks he decided to save majin Buu and Hercule
roll.gif
roll.gif

Even when I watched it when I was younger I was like wtf Goku
mean.gif
mean.gif
even Vegeta thought ole boy was an idiot
Hey, if he saved Gohan, Goten, and Trunks the planet of the kais woulda been destroyed.

Hercule saved the world B, without him the spirit bomb aint shiiiihhh

I like the Buu Saga because Buu actually destroyed the planet. Unlike everyone else that just failed. Dude was real.

Cell saga >>>>>

Last edited:

Hey, if he saved Gohan, Goten, and Trunks the planet of the kais woulda been destroyed.

Hercule saved the world B, without him the spirit bomb aint shiiiihhh

I like the Buu Saga because Buu actually destroyed the planet. Unlike everyone else that just failed. Dude was real.

Cell saga >>>>>
Nah man Mystic Gohan and SSJ 3 Goku would have been enough to whoop kid buu.

You'll see. Gohan will eat this series!
The Buu saga tho. Just one bad decision after another between all the sayains.

Goku not killing buu when he couldve just to give Vegeta and the kids some clout
mean.gif

Gotenks saving SS3 for theatrics
roll.gif

Off tha loud? They was prolly off the lean. Dr. Brief was prolly cooking some strong **** in between episodes.
Cell Saga was kinda the same.

Vegeta allowing Cell to reach his perfect form

Goku putting a little to much faith in Gohan( it worked out, but he almost got all of the Z fighters killed in the process)

Gohan not finishing Cell immediately after reaching SSJ 2. 

The Saiyans try to save the planet, but gamble the lives of everyone on it all the time. 
laugh.gif

When will yall learn that Gohan is just buns? He's the equivalent of the swole dude that has no hands. All that "potential" but got dat ***** made in him. Them weights don't hit back

Last edited:
At this point Gohan's dumb as a bag of rocks. Continually stops training even though it's been proven time and again that a new threat will always show up and that he'll be needed to step up to the plate. :lol: Son is trash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom