Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

looks like Hit and Goku are evenly matched at the end of the episode. Their match seems to have ended in a draw.

Everybody that's saying Pikkon should be in the tourny...
Pikkon's dead, he can only join tournaments that happen in the afterlife

Same thing for Cell & Frieza, even then, the Z-Warriors aren't going to team up with dudes that are pure evil and who can potentially get stronger from the universal tournament... Then they'd try to destroy the Earth again.

In that case, they'd defuse in the middle of the battle and it'd be 2 VS 1 which I guess
would call for disqualification
1. Pikkon isn't going to show up not because he can only participate in other world tournaments. He's not
Going to show up because he doesn't exist in super. Pikkon is a non canon filler only character meaning he didn't exist in the original manga so he doesn't exist in super.

2. Even though they would def never come back again, freiza and definitely cell are no match for goku and vegeta let alone beerus and whis, which I'm positive wouldn't let earth be destroyed by anyone else besides beerus or Zeno himself.

3. Individually goten and trunks are still stronger than krillin, tien, and master Roshi combined. Although they have more expertise I'm sure the power difference would render that useless in a fight. The tournament probably has tiered brackets for strength.
welllllllllll

I like sub and don't mind the captions

Sometimes the English voices are a struggle

I use to watch DBZ in Spanish back in the day and they did a great job on them

How long until the dubbed version of the universe 6 tourney starts?
Probably not for another 3 or 4 months 
laugh.gif

He sounds hilarious to me
This. Back in my childhood the DBZ was all dubbed here so Super was really my first experience hearing the show in its original language. I like it better tbh. Goku is an idiot so it's only fair he sounds like an idiot.

All the movies I have on VHS (except Tree Of Might) are subbed so I'm use to Goku's voice on Super.

And I def caught Z on telemundo a few times as well :lol:.

new episode is out

Edit: :wow:

The Angels are evil, 100%
No way i'm accepting anything else. :smh:

Last edited:
Lets start dropping these in here weekly to make life easy on the thread
I don't know if that's the right call. If they don't let us do it in the other thread, I don't think It'll be cool to do it here either. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom