**OFFICIAL Drake Unappreciation Thread**

so basically dudes are so bitter that a dude from degrassi raps 20x better than any of there favorite rappers. and now he has double the buzz because he hastwo official threads going on good work
smile.gif

my only problem with Drake is how @!%!#+ hype him up to be a lyrical %@@!!
laugh.gif

him and Wayne have some of the most simple lines but it's all in how they deliver um word to West Philly Freck...

I mean he for the most part doesn't say %$+% that causes a
eek.gif
his musicis good and it's refreshing but it's not lyrical...

I was talking to my %@@!! yesterday about how the game has changed drastically and it really ain't about lyrics no more...that's why a lot of lyrical@!%!#+ in the game is struggling...

All you need now is a crack instrumental, and some stupid !*+ dance and your officially a star....Stanky Leg, Ricky Bobby, I'm bout to make a track calledForest Gump sample the part for the hook where he be like, "I just feel like running, I I just feel like running" Then have my lil @!%!#+ make adance for it and when I make it big off that %!%%$++* I'll shout out NT
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ this thread.

Rap has never been a measuring stick of who's "more masculine", or what's "manly music". +!@$ is ridiculous how people aretalking about how he's on that skinny jeans tip and how he's too "clean", because he's not even on any of that. Look at his features,look what he raps about.
eyes.gif

I don't know, I just feel like dudes are somehow threatened that he's taking their females and knocking off their favorite rappers in one epic moveto the top
laugh.gif
. So they feel like they have to feel some type of way.

Its funny how people complain about how rap is all guns and drugs and shooting imaginary people, yet when someone comes who doesn't do all of that...its "too soft". Remember, when rap first originated, it wasn't even on that violent +!@$... so why are you using that as a bar all of a suddenlike that's been the norm? 99.9 percent of your rappers have something in common with Drake... they NEVER POPPED ANYTHING, never SOLD anything, mostdon't even have criminal records. So you respect artists lying on their guns and on their +$*%% but can't respect Drake for keeping it real?

That's hate.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

laugh.gif
@ this thread.

Rap has never been a measuring stick of who's "more masculine", or what's "manly music". +!@$ is ridiculous how people are talking about how he's on that skinny jeans tip and how he's too "clean", because he's not even on any of that. Look at his features, look what he raps about.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

its safe to say this guy right here has never bought albums from any of these rappers.....

Game-Gun.jpg
nwa.jpg
mobb_deep_pic.jpg
ice_t-power.jpg
ice-cube_-b-real.jpg
50-cent-50-cent-gun-1076368.jpg
jay-z-400a060107.jpg
Fat-Joe.jpg

i don't got a problem wit drake...but da pussification of rap music has GOT to stop........

Bro, that's what YOU think it's about. That's not what it was originally about. That's what it's become.

Talking about pussyfication
eyes.gif
... are you serious? If NOT rapping aboutwhat you DON'T DO IN THE FIRST PLACE is pussyfication, I don't know what to tell you

Keeping it real > Frontin'... regardless of the situation, 100% of the time. Always.

I'm a real dude, I respect real dudes regardless of their backround. Just the fact that you don't respect real when it hits you in the face sayssomething bout your character bro. Then on top of that you post a bunch of pictures of rappers who NEVER did dirt yet rap about it? %$+ backwards %$+%+##%!

I got love for that type of rap too, but you dudes are a bunch of hypocrites. There's only so many times and so many ways you can kill/stunt onthat imaginary dude in a track.

Originally Posted by G to tha T

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

*Dances with Wolves in a Beef Steak Choppa Suit*

*Swag Surfs in a pool of S-Curl texturizer cream*
*Sneaks food from Oprah's dressing room*
*calls Frank Lucas' bluff in the middle of the street*
*Does the dougie wit wolverine claws*
*Does the stinky leg with a pair of yeezys*
*Crip walks on Marlo Stanfield's shoes*

grin.gif

Then on top of that you post a bunch of pictures of rappers who NEVER did dirt yet rap about it? %$+ backwards %$+ %+##%!
game served 90 days on a gun charge last year

biggie got murdered
pac was murdered
Fat Joe was banned on hot 97 for 5 years for roughin up da program director
NWA, nuff said
Prodigy is serving a 3 1/2 year bid on a gun possession
Ice T was a known former pimp
50 cent was a crack dealer and was shot 9 times
jay-z was also a drack and coke dealer

now with ALL that said......Drake's Image is too clean for alot of people....and mark my words, its gonna become irritating to da point that its gonna be abacklash.

ya can print screen this and being it back out when its time for his second album.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

grin.gif

Then on top of that you post a bunch of pictures of rappers who NEVER did dirt yet rap about it? %$+ backwards %$+ %+##%!

biggie got murdered
pac was murdered
NWA, nuff said

now with ALL that said......Drake's Image is too clean for alot of people....and mark my words, its gonna become irritating to da point that its gonna be a backlash.

ya can print screen this and being it back out when its time for his second album.

"And this is the position you've found Drake in..."

his image is too clean because he doesn't commit crimes and appeals to a broader audience than the average rapper?

his image is too clean because he doesn't commit crimes and appeals to a broader audience than the average rapper?

i wanna add that no i don't hate drake, he's superb at what he does.......its almost disgusting and awfully well he's taylor made for mainstream.

from seeing da drake post grow from page 1 to page 200+ and seeing his buzz grow is like watching a level 6 hurricane headed to a shoreline city from 100

miles away and knowing da fact that you KNOW you're gonna sooner or later gonna have to brace yourself for impact whether you like it or not.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

lemme help ya understand what im tryin to say......

if drake was a pair of sneaker's he'd be a pair of air yeezys......just by reading da availability of them you KNEW from a sneakerhead they was gonnajust be

a ginormous, ridiculous buzz about them that after awhile you starts to become nauseating.....it doesn't take away that they're actually dopesneakers..but da

overall hyper mania just turns off a sneakerhead that just likes to enjoy his kicks from a no frills love point of view.

now just switch da yeezy's to Drake and thats' what im tryin to say....he's dope but his hype is becomin nauseating.....ESPECIALLY since i wasexposed to him

on NT way before da mainstream sniffed him out...

its like when SB's were hot on Niketalk and sneakerheads in general, but by da time da mainstream caught on da hardcore collectors were tired of da

over hype and Dunk over saturation that they gained and since then garned a huge backlash..

^ yeah, I agree.
that's already happeneing though .. on the internet ay least.

I hear you, though ..

Because 50 was shot 9 times and sold crack, he's not a ++%**?
This dude got pics of him with the cops, had police to guard him, and recorded an emotional phone call with Young Buck.
That's some weak *** **** to send the call to all the websites. 50's a certified ++%**.

grin.gif

Then on top of that you post a bunch of pictures of rappers who NEVER did dirt yet rap about it? %$+ backwards %$+
%+##%!

biggie got murdered
pac was murdered
NWA, nuff said

now with ALL that said......Drake's Image is too clean for alot of people....and mark my words, its gonna become irritating to da point that its gonna be a backlash.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude picked the softest "thugs" out in the game. Still though, it's not even about soft/hard. Drake is a straight up @#+%++. Ican't/don't tolerate that. In my eyes, unless you have a {{}} you are suspect for even listening to this herb. Dude looks like Lil Kim would body himand have him shook
laugh.gif

I'm saying.

Prodigy gettin chased around the city by Tru Life and getting played by Budden of all people.
laugh.gif

Jay getting his head busted open by Fat Joe. Biggie and Pac getting murdered don't say anything about what they did. "You respect the guy who gotshot... I respect the shooter". As far as Game goes, at this point in the game more people respect Drake than him.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Only thing that should matter in RAP, is RAPPING. Out of all of you, no one has said anything about rapping. And he's far from wack. You dudesconcerned about "image" like you're A&Rs or something. You're not. Stop it.

Ya'll bammas kill me.

Is Drake some lyrical powerhouse? HELL NO
Can he rap better than most of these new artists? Yes
Does he make good music? Yes

That's all that really needs to be said. Alot of these cats is out here commenting on dude based only on So Far Gone, which is stupid. Clearly that washis more R&B type mixtape. I don't understand this stupid logic of he's being "too soft". I rather have son keep it 100, then beanother Rick False.

And to cuz who posted all the rappers with pics of them carrying guns n ##%*, da hell does that mean. ANY $%$!% can pick up a gun and take a picture. Thatdon't make you hard, or real, or anything.

Only thing that should matter in RAP, is RAPPING. Out of all of you, no one has said anything about rapping. And he's far from wack. You dudes concerned about "image" like you're A&Rs or something. You're not. Stop it.
image matter B.

and i dunno how many times i've said that i like him as a RAPPER, but when you got mixtape covers that look like this...

heartbreak1.jpg

you KNOW your credibility as a rapper is gonna get questioned....and no im not sayin drake had anything to do with da cover, but its perfect example ofhow's

he being portrayed.... like some smooth Casanova with bars.... after alwhile too much of that kinda rap alienate core rap fans..why do you think so muchpeople have

a Love /Hate relationship with Fabolous? look at da problems that a Young LL cool J had to grow threw for becomin da first rapper to do a ballad...yourcreditbility

is gonna get questioned.

why do you have to be a lyrical powerhouse to be good?

cant you just make good music?

Only thing that should matter in RAP, is RAPPING. Out of all of you, no one has said anything about rapping. And he's far from wack. You dudes concerned about "image" like you're A&Rs or something. You're not. Stop it.
image matter B.

and i dunno how many times i've said that i like him as a RAPPER, but when you got mixtape covers that look like this...

heartbreak1.jpg

you KNOW your credibility as a rapper is gonna get questioned....and no im not sayin drake had anything to do with da cover, but its perfect example of how's

he being portrayed.... like some smooth Casanova with bars.... after alwhile too much of that kinda rap alienate core rap fans..why do you think so much people have

a Love /Hate relationship with Fabolous? look at da problems that a Young LL cool J had to grow threw for becomin da first rapper to do a ballad...your creditbility

is gonna get questioned.
The people who made the cover was probably showing that the ladies love Drake. Who says he's trying to be a hardcore rapper?

image matter B.

heartbreak1.jpg

you KNOW your credibility as a rapper is gonna get questioned....and no im not sayin drake had anything to do with da cover, but its perfect example of how's

he being portrayed.... like some smooth Casanova with bars.... after alwhile too much of that kinda rap alienate core rap fans..why do you think so much people have

a Love /Hate relationship with Fabolous
? look at da problems that a Young LL cool J had to grow threw for becomin da first rapper to do a ballad...your creditbility

is gonna get questioned.

Fab can't make a solid album, that's why some people hate him. His image was never a problem.

And what problems are you talking about in relation to LL? He's a legend. Todd Smith only had problems when he started failing to realise that he'snot 23 anymore
smh.gif

As far as that cover... that's not even official my dude
laugh.gif

Dudes are really digging down deep to find something to discredit dude.

Whatever, don't listen to him. I couldn't care less. Your loss.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom