***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

I respect him for his work and even though his new work may not be as good as his older material its good to hear one of your favorite artists make music. Or maybe I'm just that much of a Stan that I don't care :lol:

Survival isn't bad, it's way better than Won't Back Down. at least he isn't yelling as much. i got that D.O.A. Jay-Z vibe on here for some reason when i first heard it.

What about the shady 2.0 BET cypher? :nerd: I thought em was nice in that

Last edited:
word is a new single is debuting next week, the tweet below is translated in english since it was from a french radio station. also his website has a cryptic pic of him flipping the bird. the return of Slim Shady? :nerd:

The first sound of the future album of # Eminem will discover in the coming days in # PlaneteRap on @ SkyrockFM"

http://www.eminem.com/

Last edited:

So ready. Honestly wish he would have chosen a different title, it will compared to MMLP which cannot be topped by him.

i can just see people nitpick the album just because of the title, he's gonna really have to bring it this time. there's so much ammo for him to ruin alot of these gimmicky rappers. this might be what the game needs.

So ready. Honestly wish he would have chosen a different title, it will compared to MMLP which cannot be topped by him.

The fact that he chose this title, he knows that he has to bring his A-game with this album. He doesn't need to top the first one but he needs to drop something that's worthy of the comparisons

Last edited:
This is the Eminem I want to here. Forget all that Relapse & Encore junk. I can't wait.

This is the Eminem I want to here. Forget all that Relapse & Encore junk. I can't wait.
I feel like he has gotten everything off his chest now and is ready too be at the top of his game again. I hope this album is good the man still has it

I feel like he has gotten everything off his chest now and is ready too be at the top of his game again. I hope this album is good the man still has it
That's the thing. This album, with that title, HAS to be good. If this falls flat, then he's done. He may still sell, but it'll be over.

so new single Berzerk is dropping this tuesday, i just hope he starts going in on rappers kind of what Kendrick did. i feel bad for these rappers who ain't got a following, it's gonna be hard for them to eat :lol:

Last edited:
I'm glad Rick Rubin is working on the album, that's the only producer IMO that could make the yelling-flow work for a project of this magnitude.

Holy sh**. MMLP2! Crazy naming it that, MMLP might be in my top 10 so this better be good.

Back
Top Bottom