***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

I don't appreciate how Em was practically yelling at me in that berserk preview.

Which song is the snippet for his new single?

The one with the date and title of the album or the one promoting the beats headphones.

oh snap i didn't realize he's back to being blonde again, that snippet sounds like some Beastie Boys type steez. i'm all for it :smokin

oh snap i didn't realize he's back to being blonde again, that snippet sounds like some Beastie Boys type steez. i'm all for it
smokin.gif
Was thinking the same thing

What I wanna know ...... has Eminem even LISTENED to MMLP since he made it. Because if he has, he would understand and hear his flow and delivery on that album >>>>>> this dumb yelling into the mic. I get that yelling into the mic> his stupid accents on encore and relapse, but that doesn't mean I want to hear it. SMH

Last edited:
saw the commercial earlier and thought it was
something old and didn't even pay attention :lol:
I honestly don't know what to expect from EM
nowadays, but i'm routing for dude

The fact that he chose this title, he knows that he has to bring his A-game with this album. He doesn't need to top the first one but he needs to drop something that's worthy of the comparisons
Was going to say the same thing. I'm going to need eminem to have his intro to be like I'm back to set the tone of the album. He should also go after Kendrick for that weak control verse. Show Kendrick how a vet goes to work on the industry.

I have my reservations about this, sure, but I'm amped at the same time. I actually like the sound of Berzerk - haven't really heard him like that before. It's like Em x Beastie. Excited to hear it - would think it'll leak today if it drops tomorrow.

I can't believe I'm even in a Eminem thread in 2013.
The album title caught me though. I remember how much I loved MMLP, I really hope Em knows what he is doing and doesn't tarnish the legacy.

Either way I gotta admit he's peaked my interest again.... Best of luck Marshall the critics will definitely be out for blood if its subpar.

there's gonna be so much pressure on him just off the title alone, this could very well make or break Em's career. his best bet is to go old school and talk reckless on what's going on in the industry today. that's what got him noticed in the first place.

I just...don't wan't...him to...sing. Valuable time he could be slaughtering a beat is going to waste.

I highly doubt he is going to go back to talking reckless again which is another reason I hate "Sequel Albums".

Every sequel album with the exception of a few has had no chance right out the gate.
mean.gif

there's gonna be so much pressure on him just off the title alone, this could very well make or break Em's career. his best bet is to go old school and talk reckless on what's going on in the industry today. that's what got him noticed in the first place.
Make or break? :lol:

I think his career is already made but def pressure by the title he's going with

Make or break? :lol:

I think his career is already made but def pressure by the title he's going with

his previous stuff has been lackluster, all those features these past 3 years hasn't been good at all. he's been on a decline since Recovery dropped. Hell: The Sequel was ok but it wasn't the greatest. people have been ******* on dude recently.

Blonde hair again Marshall Mathers LP 2 is the title

I feel him Dre & Rick know that this album is :smokin

now way Em would put all this pressure on his self knowing the image and title didnt live up to his previous works in the past

Blonde hair again Marshall Mathers LP 2 is the title

I feel him Dre & Rick know that this album is :smokin

now way Em would put all this pressure on his self knowing the image and title didnt live up to his previous works in the past
Yeah I honestly think Em put A LOT of effort I. This album and he has the right people working with him.

Considering Rick's an Executive Producer on this album, he has as much input at Dre and Em...
Indicating this album will likely be stripped down, compared to previous Eminem projects.
Body. Ready.
:nerd:

this actually gets me excited for two reasons

1. Em putting out amazing music

2. This could set Slaughterhouse up to redeem themselves after that horrible 2nd album

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom