Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

How does this North Face jacket fit?

xlafpj001.jpg
runs true to size, its as thick as a champion superhood.

I need this in an XL. 1 Black and 1 Grey. Can anyone come through? PM me please

$5 paypal if you find me an XL in grey or black lol  

Anyone know where I can find a blank varisty jacket online like the one Ty has pictured on the left?

tumblr_lbj6k4rTJn1qaf7o7.jpg

Yea there’s a million sites with varsity jackets and my favorite sitefor them (eBay) will send you off if you don’t know what you’re lookingfor so here’s what I look for when looking for a jacket.
First I look at the shoulder to collar ratio and then the arm width.And also make sure it doesn’t balloon out at the bottom as seen in thebad photo. Simple as that.

Link

I keep finding ballooned versions.

Anyone know where I can find a blank varisty jacket online like the one Ty has pictured on the left?

tumblr_lbj6k4rTJn1qaf7o7.jpg

Yea there’s a million sites with varsity jackets and my favorite sitefor them (eBay) will send you off if you don’t know what you’re lookingfor so here’s what I look for when looking for a jacket.
First I look at the shoulder to collar ratio and then the arm width.And also make sure it doesn’t balloon out at the bottom as seen in thebad photo. Simple as that.

Link

I keep finding ballooned versions.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Just received my Penfield jacket (Danville) about a week ago.
I ordered the jacket in a large, which is the size I normally wear, and it fits well. 

I really want to get my hands on that Boxford cardigan.
pics?

i was kind of interested in one

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Just received my Penfield jacket (Danville) about a week ago.
I ordered the jacket in a large, which is the size I normally wear, and it fits well. 

I really want to get my hands on that Boxford cardigan.
pics?

i was kind of interested in one

I just copped this jacket at the EMS I work at. It's an awesome jacket for the elements. Not exactly warm but will keep you dry and is perfect for snowboarding, skiing. Its the Rab Exodus jacket. I work at EMS and if you're a college student you get 20% of all EMS products that arent on sale and 15% on stuff that isnt EMS thats not on sale. You should def take advantage of that.

I just copped this jacket at the EMS I work at. It's an awesome jacket for the elements. Not exactly warm but will keep you dry and is perfect for snowboarding, skiing. Its the Rab Exodus jacket. I work at EMS and if you're a college student you get 20% of all EMS products that arent on sale and 15% on stuff that isnt EMS thats not on sale. You should def take advantage of that.

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

just got this from Abercrombie....

its pretty warm, im really diggin it.

dont mind the hungover/i just woke up face....

2e69308.jpg
dude, wth happened to you.  Hungover face making you look 54 years old.  jeesh..lol...happy new year bro!

Back
Top Bottom