OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question......

I received an email with 20% off $100 purchase coupon for nike outlets or clearance stores. Has anyone ever used something like that more than once? Coupon says good for one time use by feb. 23 but maybe that barcode is just a standard barcode and they send out hundreds of them. I used it today but it would be nice to go use it again tomorrow if possible. Thanks for any help.

Here's an update.....

Nike outlet south Chicago
View media item 819677

Last edited:
Marshall's in trussville Alabama had two pair of these left scooped one up also had 1 pair of lebron soldiers size 18, several team hyperdunk and also a pair of the kd v ice blues in a 18
Wow, what a find at a Marshall's. 

One of the best steals I've seen.

Marshals in Laguna Hills CA didn't have any KD's. They did have a good selection of Nike Air Max Speed Turf for $39.99. I believe the size selection was 9 1/2 - 12. They also had some Lebron Elite socks in the Mineral Teal/Brave Blue/Atomic Pink colorway for $6.99.

Ross finally had a product of decent quality today. Sadly it was a size 7 1/2 Lebron 9 for $49.99. I don't know if its because it was so small but the shoe looked "off".

Burlyington had Nike Zoom Hyperflight Lion in various sizes for $49.99. They also had Nike Way Up print in various sizes for $49.99. Like someone else mentioned they had a decent selection of Elite socks. Lebron, KD, Kobe, Football. Sadly most of the colorways were not very good. Prices ranged from $4.99-7.99.

Of all the places and things I saw today all I ended up buying were a couple pairs of the elite socks.

Ontario mills Socal.  the 2k4 hurraches are dope and koston 2 are priced well,  not much else going on here.   
Another tip I found out that some may or may not know is that Nike outlet stores do phone orders, but all Nike Clearance stores are only in person purchases, meaning no phone orders.  (at least thats what the manager told me).  Hope that helps yall.  enjoy the weekend.

Last edited:
Additional 40% off on clearance items.
20% off the wall.
30% off most items.

Nothing much to to mention but the Grey Jordan 1 mid for $59.99 Fsr

Last edited:
Marshals in Laguna Hills CA didn't have any KD's. They did have a good selection of Nike Air Max Speed Turf for $39.99. I believe the size selection was 9 1/2 - 12. They also had some Lebron Elite socks in the Mineral Teal/Brave Blue/Atomic Pink colorway for $6.99.

Ross finally had a product of decent quality today. Sadly it was a size 7 1/2 Lebron 9 for $49.99. I don't know if its because it was so small but the shoe looked "off".

Burlyington had Nike Zoom Hyperflight Lion in various sizes for $49.99. They also had Nike Way Up print in various sizes for $49.99. Like someone else mentioned they had a decent selection of Elite socks. Lebron, KD, Kobe, Football. Sadly most of the colorways were not very good. Prices ranged from $4.99-7.99.

Of all the places and things I saw today all I ended up buying were a couple pairs of the elite socks.
Sounds Bout Right.... Like my trip a few days ago...

But My feet love me for it... Nothing like Cracking a pair of new nike socks to wear..

lakers29 lakers29 thanks for the update.

That manager wasn't being truthful tho. Clearance stores definitely do phone orders when they feel like it. It's only one that I know of that has historically said no phone orders no matter what.

Woodbury commons outlet has lebron x windchills in a lot of sizes for $90 and some shield flash jackets. Black flash in extra large only and I didn't check the sizes on the volt. $200 + 30% off so total $140.

KC Outlet had this purple Kobe hoodie for $47 regular $90 and still $60 on the website.Been wanting this since picked up Pit Vipors. Picked up 2 xxl.They had all sizes even xxxl.

@lakers29 thanks for the update.

That manager wasn't being truthful tho. Clearance stores definitely do phone orders when they feel like it. It's only one that I know of that has historically said no phone orders no matter what.
No problem guys.  glad to update the thread.  

Thanks bigj, I def believe what you are saying,  but yeah,  this outlet manager seemed pretty confident on what she was saying, I did try calling San Leandro Clearance and they do not accept phone orders.  So in my 1 time calling experience to a clearance store.  shes right so far lol...but never hurts to try, like you said, I am sure its always dependent on the manager of that location to make that decision. 

thanks @lakers29 nice pics too

Every time I go to the outlet during the weekend, its like a zoo. So the pics that I take are crappy
laugh.gif
lol I went when they opened at 10am, it was empty.  but by 1045 was a "zoo"  so no different

No problem guys.  glad to update the thread.  

Thanks bigj, I def believe what you are saying,  but yeah,  this outlet manager seemed pretty confident on what she was saying, I did try calling San Leandro Clearance and they do not accept phone orders.  So in my 1 time calling experience to a clearance store.  shes right so far lol...but never hurts to try, like you said, I am sure its always dependent on the manager of that location to make that decision. 
Nike San Leandro can do phone orders. I just did a couple of weeks ago.

Nike San Leandro can do phone orders. I just did a couple of weeks ago.

View media item 820486

I was there Friday morning. I asked two different employees what the reason for them not taking phone orders was. They gave me the same answer: "Starting immediately we are not taking phone orders or holds. We have plenty of walk in business, so much that we don't need to ship to move product and want to give the customers that take the time to make the trip to the store a chance to purchase goods." They also mentioned that the area behind the counter would get so packed with shipping orders and holds that it was just getting out of hand.

I was there Friday morning. I asked two different employees what the reason for them not taking phone orders was. They gave me the same answer: "Starting immediately we are not taking phone orders or holds. We have plenty of walk in business, so much that we don't need to ship to move product and want to give the customers that take the time to make the trip to the store a chance to purchase goods." They also mentioned that the area behind the counter would get so packed with shipping orders and holds that it was just getting out of hand.
agreed.  I called Friday, they said "we just stopped taking phone orders" so they used to, but currently now they do not. 

Last edited:
lakers29 lakers29 thanks for the update.

Weird that people were having problems in the past couple weeks. I made 3 separate phone orders for some flash jackets two weeks ago and no one tripped. It was on a Friday too

......... thats what i did brah

its still annoying that i had to do that

and when i placed my order at another outlet, they said it would take a few days to "verify" my card, which is basically ring up the shoes and ship em out, smh, like cmon man, its a quick transaction, idk why they have to play these games

If I were you, I would call another...Some employees are Aholes...I had one that denied me of purchasing over the phone EVEN when I was gonna purchase over $200...
According to some outlets I've called, you can't do phone orders over $200.

Picked these Revis Zoom at KC Ross Yesterday size 14 for $49.99.Also had a size 9 1/2. They also had some Nike Max Cavs for $49.99 in size 9.

Woodbury commons outlet has lebron x windchills in a lot of sizes for $90 and some shield flash jackets. Black flash in extra large only and I didn't check the sizes on the volt. $200 + 30% off so total $140.
Thanks for the update. They almost let me phone order but i have to wait til monday and they'll probably be sold out of my 13

According to some outlets I've called, you can't do phone orders over $200.

Unlike most things that get posted in here as Nike policy, when they are really store-specific decisions, the $200 phone order limit is a company-wide policy that applies to all outlets.

...Correct me if you know otherwise, J.

Crazy I can never find anything in the outlet. In the last 3 days I hit Franklin mills (pa), Tannersville(pa), Oxin hills(md), Leesburg(va), Deerpark(ny), Clinton(ct) and Wrentham(ma). All I seen were hyperposite (teal and pink) 129, elite kd v 109 (blue/ neon) , lebron x low 99 (watermelon). That's really it

All I copped were 3 pairs of flyknit lunar 89 each

Also Ross in Leesburg va and allentown pa have a lot of onfield fitteds from $5-10 mlb and nfl

Ross Allentown pa had 1 pair of kobe 7 sz 8 (blk/grey) for 49.99

Big props man!! Scooped up 3pair size 11 to last me a couple golf seasons. No 30% off though, still a steal though at $24.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom