OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike most things that get posted in here as Nike policy, when they are really store-specific decisions, the $200 phone order limit is a company-wide policy that applies to all outlets.

...Correct me if you know otherwise, J.
This is correct.

According to some outlets I've called, you can't do phone orders over $200.

Unlike most things that get posted in here as Nike policy, when they are really store-specific decisions, the $200 phone order limit is a company-wide policy that applies to all outlets.

...Correct me if you know otherwise, J.

this is correct tho it honestly needs to be adjusted to account for the new prices nike has blessed us with. there are ways around it tho if you deal with a cool dude like doing separate orders (paying multiple shipping) a day apart.

people that say nike outlets will sell through regardless of phone orders or not obviously have not been in the outlet game that long.

employees, even managers, used to sit on product for so long that it would get marked all the way down to 14.99 or lower. a lot of these outlets are in the sticks and didn't get the exposure these newer outlets have that are in prime real estate. they used to hit US up and ask us to post on NT so that we could help them sell out of their inventory and help boost their sales numbers.

Last edited:
this is correct tho it honestly needs to be adjusted to account for the new prices nike has blessed us with. there are ways around it tho if you deal with a cool dude like doing separate orders (paying multiple shipping) a day apart.

people that say nike outlets will sell through regardless of phone orders or not obviously have not been in the outlet game that long.

employees, even managers, used to sit on product for so long that it would get marked all the way down to 14.99 or lower. a lot of these outlets are in the sticks and didn't get the exposure these newer outlets have that are in prime real estate. they used to hit US up and ask us to post on NT so that we could help them sell out of their inventory and help boost their sales numbers.
One of the outlets i frequent isnt near anything else. Im sure phone orders help these stores

my nephew just found christmas lights kobe 8s at marshalls for 60 bucks, normal sizes. 11.5 and a 7.5 for 60 bucks

check out your marshalls

if anyone's looking to get their grown man game going, cole haan is doing 50% off select items. free ship on 150+. i got some lunargrands for like $65. worth taking a look at if you need something thats not a sneaker. use code JAB2014 for the discount.

Last edited:
if anyone's looking to get their grown man game going, cole haan is doing 50% off select items. free ship on 150+. i got some lunargrands for like $65. worth taking a look at if you need something thats not a sneaker. use code JAB2014 for the discount.

word up repped. I needed black lunar grands and I got them for $114.

how do you kno which shoes count?

Went to the Nike Factory Store in Jackson, NJ..

They hav the retro 1 mid cool greys for 59.99

This is what I get when I enter the code... promotion code "JAB2014" is unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom