OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the 20% off NDC clearance coupon, the Safari, Weatherman, Area 72, and Red weatherman ones or whatever can be copped for 176+tax

Last edited:
They'll get cheaper, just wait.

They are literally sitting at footlocker inc stores.

I doubt the Safari or Asteroid pair will get much cheaper than the $176 price tag NDC currently has, depending on size.

The size I wear (13) is bringing more than retail on eBay for the Asteroids.

They'll get cheaper, just wait.

They are literally sitting at footlocker inc stores.

I doubt the Safari or Asteroid pair will get much cheaper than the $176 price tag NDC currently has, depending on size.

just keep your ndc receipt in case you find them cheaper.

Yeah true, they've just released so many in a certain time span that it's become overkill.

And here come all the resellers buying em and selling em after reading this 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Ya'll see sneakersteal posted wolf greys( 554969-001) are avail @ WoodBury Factory for 83.99 (845) 928-8838

The Flyknits are $119.99 at Woodbury. 30% does not begin until tomorrow and not on Phone Orders.

If I were to return Alll Star LeBrons at an outlet, they're required to refund me the full amount, correct?

The Flyknits are $119.99 at Woodbury. 30% does not begin until tomorrow and not on Phone Orders.

The lady i talked to earlier told me that if I want the discounted price, i should place my phone order tomorrow. So I think they might honor the 30% discount on phone orders tomorrow

The lady i talked to earlier told me that if I want the discounted price, i should place my phone order tomorrow. So I think they might honor the 30% discount on phone orders tomorrow

i just went ahead and placed an order now..
that is a nice discount, i'm sure some will get them tomorrow for that price.
such a good feeling when you wait out a release and actually cop something you want from the outlet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom