OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw that 3m tiger jacket with the GITD zipper today. Fire. Not really looking to pay 70.00 for it though. If anyone's interested Arundel Mills mall has it.

Saw that 3m tiger jacket with the GITD zipper today. Fire. Not really looking to pay 70.00 for it though. If anyone's interested Arundel Mills mall has it.
do you know what the actual name or sku of the jacket is? im interested in getting a 3m jacket 

I thought they did take phone orders
they stopped last week.  I called last Friday, they said they stopped Thursday.  You can always try calling yourself, and let us know if things have changed.  several of us have tried calling last week for the tech fleeces and they we were all told no. 

Just stopped at the Outlet store in Howell, Michigan (Tanger Outlets). 

Lots of good deals on apparel, almost 30 to 40% off most apparel items.

They had a good size supply of the latest Olympic puffy jacket, in navy only, no silver for $270 (Normally $400 something) plus 40% off, as well as all other Olympic gear being 40% off. 

Had a few size runs of the 2 KD V Elites White/gold and Blue/green for 109, not much else for shoes, but pictures here:

They also had a big supply of Jordan Brand shorts/apparel, and even some LeBron shorts and apparel from the X model, which they never get. 

Sorry the photos are blurry. 

Tons of running and training apparel, tons of Calvin Johnson apparel, shirts, hoodies, jerseys, and of course Michigan State apparel. 

Last edited:
These Marshalls locations do they do phone orders or something? If not then why the post? Just asking not coming at anyone by the way.

Resell failed so you might as well let someone else have it for retail lol.

wasn't resell bro. had a lot of noticeable flaws an I don't mess with that. I'm kind of a perfectionist when it comes to shoes. I can deal with flaws, but not when they're completely evident on a $220 shoe. Felt as though getting my money back would be better. I've resold one pair of shoes in the entire span that I've been buying. I'm a hoarder lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom