OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks. was hoping it was closer.

Black/crimson hyperposites are hitting ross too. A friend sent me a pic.

do you know the price on those? sold my pair and im regretting it. they were super simple and understated

i think 49.99 or 59.99.... doesn't matter unless you find them in person anyways.

I've never had any luck at Ross. Never seen anything good. Ever. The closest was seeing an Adidas TMac 1 in a size 18. The thought of getting a pair of hyperposites for under $60 might be worth the trip though. Are these just overstock that didn't sell or are these b-grades or variants?

KC Ross has LBJ9 Freegums size 8, Nike Lunarlon Camo Hypergamer size 11 Boston, (had Chicago last week but sold) and lots of the Hurrache low.

Ross in Gainesville, FL has been getting a lot of good stuff in recently. Just bought a pair of Solarsoft Woven Moccasins for $20 the other day, and randomly stumbled on a pair of Jordan 9 Fontay Montana's for $50 a couple weeks ago. They also had a bunch of Kobe 7s in various sizes and a few Huarache Free Runs, but nothing too crazy today.

Does anyone know about the new Factory store in San Jose opening tomorrow? Do grand opening outlets usually have anything good?

They usually have decent stuff not to mention sometimes they give a promo item.

When jersey gardens reopened after Reno they were giving $10 GCs.
Thanks, I can't find any sort of info mentioning specials on any websites. All they have is a sign in the front of the store that says they open tomorrow.

Stopped by the new outlet as well. There wasn't too much, aside from the 8s, they had trainer 1 mids (chlorophyll), some lebron x lows, and soldiers. On the hash walls they had university red flyknit chukkas for $120 but those were all swooped up already.

Nike factory outlets outside of the Tri-state are so much more helpful and so friendly....I love these freaking people lol

Score these for $55. 

Last edited:
Over the past weekend scored this KD Backpack for $40. Also got a KD Jacket for around the same price and a KD "The Time Is Now" T-shirt for $7. Good deals you find sometimes at the Deer Park Factory Store.

Also saw some LeBron backpacks for $50 and some clearance LeBron vs. the lion shirts. 

And if anyone interested (not sure if they still have the promo) but $120 w/ 30% discount for Peyton Manning orange SuperBowl jerseys

^thanks moneyballer Was eyeing the white red black on the cheap if I could find. Always loved the design and still have the bullesye nike poster with the black colorwayView media item 801475

Last edited:
Sport Chalet is having a weekend sale

40% certain shoes
what i saw in torrance

- All White Jordan 1 Low
- Lebron X Lows - fireberry, knicks, yellows
- Flyknit Ones
- Waffle Trainer
- Free 5.0
- Free trainer 3.0
- Free trainer 5.0
- Random CP3s