OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilton Head, SC Factory Store

Nike Air Max Pro Streak black/silver
$49.97 - mixed sizes but close to FSR

(843) 837-6453 if interested they do phone orders.

Did a phone order yesterday and found out today that i got charged twice

called back and the manager told me this is normal and its just a deposit/hold or whatever and The second amount will be dropped when the order is finalized.

I have done a ton of phone orders before and this is the first time this thing happened to me, is this normal?

Deer Park NY Tanger outlet

Not much since last month so far
Lebron 12 low "Knicks" $130
Lebron 13- Heart of a lion $140
Lebron 13- akronite philosophy $140
Kd 7 Easter - $120
No real "heat" to speak of. No serious clothing deals

Had one pair of Jordan 4 alternates size 11-$200
One pair Jordan 10 double nickel. Only size 7 no price.
Copped Air Bo 1 for $54.99 for myself. Only one in store. View media item 1897794

Did a phone order yesterday and found out today that i got charged twice

called back and the manager told me this is normal and its just a deposit/hold or whatever and The second amount will be dropped when the order is finalized.

I have done a ton of phone orders before and this is the first time this thing happened to me, is this normal?

It's been awhile since I posted pics. 30% on apparel but no footwear discount. All the pics are from Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance.

^ I bought these. Was able to get $10 off that price. They also had a size 13.

^ They had a lot of these in size 11 and one in size 11.5. Also saw some in sizes 9 and 10.

^ Also saw these in size 12 and 13.

^ I believe there were 2 size 13's. 

Paramus Nike Factory Store

(201) 843-0932

Found some Romaleos 2s on the has wall and wanted to buy 'em for myself but they were still $150 
eyes.gif

Found a few more running shoes on sale in San Clemente earlier today, in addition to what was posted earlier. There were multiple quantities and sizes of the Air Zoom Pegasus 32 and Womens Zoom Vomero 10 on the wall (no extra discount), only in the colors shown. The Outlets opened up about 3 months ago, and it still does not show up as a valid location on Google Maps.

Westgate mall, Saratoga, CA Nike Factory Store

Lebron Soldier 9 in purple colorway in most sizes $65, they aren't moving at all, been sitting there for weeks and the price kept dropping by 10 dollar increments.

National Harbor 

Address: 6800 Oxon Hill Rd #500, Oxon Hill, MD 20745

Phone:
(301) 839-1302

View media item 1897735

For the big feet people size 13.5 and up 

$30
@The red model
  Thank you very much. They only had a size 14 and 15 left. It hurts!!! thanks for looking out. OP got the rep as well!

These are also at the East LA Comminity store....make that hotline bling!

View media item 1898346
View media item 1898349
View media item 1898350

Last edited:
for those of you who don’t want to spend a lot on jeans.  go to your local Gap store and tell them you want to do a “instore reserve order” and have them use the handheld device to look these up.  they’ll be shipped directly to you, free of charge

these Selvedge jeans are priced at $14 in the handheld device
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?vid=1&pid=534311002

these are priced at $17 in the device.  these are kind of stiff but fit and look great (they have a raw feel)
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?vid=1&pid=694926002

nike clearance store alpine,ca

I am going back tomorrow morning. Lmk if anybody wants me to look for anything for them since I don't think clearance stores ship
Edit: Nevermind, just saw that you had posted this a couple of days ago, thanks for the pics though!

Last edited:
Westgate Mall, Saratoga, CA Nike Factory Store

2014 Air Max Running Shoe in the grey colorway for $75 in sizes up to 10.5.  nothing bigger than 10.5  This was last night when i visited.

for those of you who don’t want to spend a lot on jeans.  go to your local Gap store and tell them you want to do a “instore reserve order” and have them use the handheld device to look these up.  they’ll be shipped directly to you, free of charge

these Selvedge jeans are priced at $14 in the handheld device
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?vid=1&pid=534311002
View media item 1898509

these are priced at $17 in the device.  these are kind of stiff but fit and look great (they have a raw feel)
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?vid=1&pid=694926002
View media item 1898510
Repped. Light pair was $14 in system so I grabbed 2 pair, the raw denim looking pair came up as $24. They actually had em in store at a higher price but not in my size so ordered them as well. May vary but was $6 shipping at the location I went to in California.

Deer Park NY Tanger outlet

Not much since last month so far
Lebron 12 low "Knicks" $130
Lebron 13- Heart of a lion $140
Lebron 13- akronite philosophy $140
Kd 7 Easter - $120
No real "heat" to speak of. No serious clothing deals

Had one pair of Jordan 4 alternates size 11-$200
One pair Jordan 10 double nickel. Only size 7 no price.
Copped Air Bo 1 for $54.99 for myself. Only one in store. View media item 1897794

Those Air Bo 1s are a really nice shoe. I bought the all blue Royals one (with the 16 on the back) and are very comfy and to me. These have a 90's cross trainer feel to them in terms of style and appearance.

Just tried to order a pair of those Gap jeans and they showed up as 30.79. Go figure. Oh well. Thanks for posting. Hope everyone else flourished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom