OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those of you who don’t want to spend a lot on jeans.  go to your local Gap store and tell them you want to do a “instore reserve order” and have them use the handheld device to look these up.  they’ll be shipped directly to you, free of charge

these Selvedge jeans are priced at $14 in the handheld device
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?vid=1&pid=534311002
View media item 1898509

these are priced at $17 in the device.  these are kind of stiff but fit and look great (they have a raw feel)
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?vid=1&pid=694926002
View media item 1898510
Same as hurricanday $24 but free ship. Repped and thanks

Thanks for the deleted post :lol:
Just left San Leandro cause I was looking for acg cargo pants. Not only did they not have them but they didn't even have any of the acg line of clothes. Asked the workers and they seemed confused. Was expected though. Saw some primaloft Jordan jackets. Some random down jackets. A lot of woven golf pants for $15. Some blue camo fleece pants. Some some purple Kobe x for $200 as well. And some fragment blue roshes

Last edited:
Thanks for the deleted post :lol:
Just left San Leandro cause I was looking for acg cargo pants. Not only did they not have them but they didn't even have any of the acg line of clothes. Asked the workers and they seemed confused. Was expected though. Saw some primaloft Jordan jackets. Some random down jackets. A lot of woven golf pants for $15. Some blue camo fleece pants. Some some purple Kobe x for $200 as well. And some fragment blue roshes

was there on wednesday they did have acg cargo pants (black), $49.99. I only saw M and XL. I grabbed a M, turned around and browsed other racks for ~1 min and by the time I passed by the acg rack again ALL MEDIUMs WERE GONE. someone must have grabbed 5-6 pairs at once. I guess those XL are now all gone also

Last edited:
was there on wednesday they did have acg cargo pants (black), $49.99. I only saw M and XL. I grabbed a M, turned around and browsed other racks for ~1 min and by the time I passed by the acg rack again ALL MEDIUMs WERE GONE. someone must have grabbed 5-6 pairs at once. I guess those XL are now all gone also

was this on the same rack as all the woven golf pants? i did notice half of a rack was empty but didn't think it was cause any acg items were there. the store was a mess today. also saw a bunch of red af1s highs.

Visited Citadel (Dry) Orange (Dry) and the East LA (Good) Nike stores today.  Nothing additional off the hash at any store.

Its been covered but some additional notable things for the East LA store:

Jordan Retro 7 Marvin The Martian on the Hash wall for $129.99. Several Sizes.

KD 7 EXT Floral on the Hash wall for $149.99. Several sizes.

Jordan XX Playoffs for $179.99 on the hash. I believe I saw a size 10 1/2. Maybe more.

Lots of random 1x heat. Fragments. Nike Lab stuff. Lebrons. Kobes. Jordan X Liberty.  Jordan X Bobcats size 14.

2 Colorways of the 2014 Hyperdunks for $39.97.FSR.

Jordan Future Lows in the Red colorway for $79.99. FSR.

The purple Kobe IX EM's were marked down to $79.97. FSR.

Ended up picking up the Kobe EM's and the Air Uptempo's. I was REALLY temped to buy more but I stayed strong. If the hash would of been 20% off I could of easily seen myself dropping 4 bills. Slightly sketchy neighborhood but I was overall impressed with the East LA store. Once the hash goes on sale that is a must stop for me.

Visited Citadel (Dry) Orange (Dry) and the East LA (Good) Nike stores today.  Nothing additional off the hash at any store.

Jordan XX Playoffs for $179.99 on the hash. I believe I saw a size 10 1/2. Maybe more.
Lots of random 1x heat. Fragments. Nike Lab stuff. Lebrons. Kobes. Jordan X Liberty.  Jordan X Bobcats size 14.

Ended up picking up the Kobe EM's and the Air Uptempo's. I was REALLY temped to buy more but I stayed strong. If the hash would of been 20% off I could of easily seen myself dropping 4 bills. Slightly sketchy neighborhood but I was overall impressed with the East LA store. Once the hash goes on sale that is a must stop for me.

I'm gonna call tomorrow about the Kobe 9's thank you for the update. I wish they were going for 30 but the way it works is that if I do pull the trigger now I'll get them and they will hit 30 but if I don't I will not end up with anything and they will move at 80 lol. Do u know if they had a fsr?

I'm gonna call tomorrow about the Kobe 9's thank you for the update. I wish they were going for 30 but the way it works is that if I do pull the trigger now I'll get them and they will hit 30 but if I don't I will not end up with anything and they will move at 80 lol. Do u know if they had a fsr?
Pretty sure its a strong FSR. My picture only showed the 10 1/2 thru 14. Each size had multiples. I'm not 100% sure on the smaller sizes though.

Nice update but WTH does "sketchy" mean?

Sorry these are the only pics I snapped as I was there mainly to get the security alarm tag removed from these....:wink:View media item 1899879[/quote]

Anyone have sku for these? I going to try to stock locate them tomorrow i couldn't read all the numbers from the pic thanks in advance

Sketchy means not safe. Don't bulk buy. There's a security guard outside so not the safest area.
This. Plus I had to change my route home because there was a shooting and the street was closed. I'm not talking $hit or trying to insult. No offense intended.

$59.99 FSR South Las Vegas Outlet
3935046021.png

grabbed the last of my size. thanks 63 or so

phoned NC about the peach jams....they never got them according to the rep that i spoke with. 

phoned NC about the peach jams....they never got them according to the rep that i spoke with. 

I'm gonna assume he ordered them when they were available at that outlet earlier this year but they forgot to remove the sensor from them. He posted them as a humble brag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom