OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't help but laugh at sketchy, lol.
Wish I was that sheltered that I didn't know what sketchy meant. Unfortunately I grew up around the block from the East Los store so I found out what sketchy meant at an early age lol.

Wish I was that sheltered that I didn't know what sketchy meant. Unfortunately I grew up around the block from the East Los store so I found out what sketchy meant at an early age lol.

I went to school in Boyle heights. Whittier Blvd isn't sketch to me which is why I laughed.

Havent posted on the boards in ages but figured I'd share this...aurora farms nike factory store ohio has or had a fsr of the "space races" as of this afternoon...sorry no pics as it was extremely crowded and i am unsure if they'll take phone orders but i know some of you guys were looking for them...oh they were 149.99...good luck guys..(330) 995-3080

Last edited:
Only thing of note IMO (my opinion =cheap)

Long beach, ca. Pike outlets
905 S Grand Central Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89106

Phone number(702) 382-8055

they do take phone orders, both times that i called the customer service rep was very polite and helpful.  just ordered in my size.  this location is the "nicest" i've called.  

if you don't already know, they must ship to billing address for security and fraud protection reasons.

Last edited:
Ontario
Gots the Kobe red exts for the low I believe the same price as above
FSR flyknit racer aquai berrys
FSR flyknit racer white and green
penny packs 2 10.5 and 10
No hash no clearance
Lots of tech fleece men's and women's

Called citadel. They don't have the Kobe 9 purple tbs anymore bit they do got the Kobe X highs in the wolf grey colorway

Called citadel. They don't have the Kobe 9 purple tbs anymore bit they do got the Kobe X highs in the wolf grey colorway
They're at the East LA store. I stopped by today and they had a FSR. I almost got a pair but I think I'm done with the 9s lol.

They close earlier than most outlets though. I think around 7 try in the morning (323) 307-9866

Saw on another blog...Last year's BHM J1 and Sport Blue JVI at Nike outlet in Portland (not sure of prices-CALL)

These are $54.97 at the Niagara Falls, NY outlet

Also, Aeroloft jackets in Obsidian and Olive are $250-50% off as per my post in the tech fleece thread.

Thanks to everyone helping track down a pair of Kobe 9 purple tb's. I'm very thankful for it. They do have a fsr at the East Los store and not CItadel lol. Anyways I got them for 80 and am super excited about them.

Nike Clearance Flushing: 

Nike ACG Pocket Tee, XL ONLY

Its the anthracite color only 

$19.99 -30% = $14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom