OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know if you call and things have changed but I'm also from Canada and they never offered to ship there in the past. I've always had to do phone orders using a friend's US address.

Let me know if you call and things have changed but I'm also from Canada and they never offered to ship there in the past. I've always had to do phone orders using a friend's US address.

I'm using an us address

Citadel Outlets

No additinal percent off hash, which was quite underwhelming

The air max ones were WMNS size 11-12 which is 9.5-10.5 in men's. 54.99 a piece. I copped a size 12 and saw 8 other size 12s still on the rack

Nike Factory Store in San Clemente, CA this afternoon.

They dont have stereotypical endcaps so I just took some pictures of the things that caught my eye. Mostly running shoes. Nothing additional off the hash. Prices as marked. Everything here had multiple sizes available although not all had FSR. First time I've seen good prices at this location. Ended up picking up the volt Pegasus 31's and the Tech Fleece pants.

Sorry for the photo quality. CP3's are $39.97. Jordans are $49.97.

Is this lake elsenore? Clemente Nike is not showing up

Last edited:
Checked out Sugarloaf Mills Nike out in Lawrenceville GA today.  Always thrown off guard by how tiny and cramped this store is.    Had the Kobe X overcome for $110 on the hash no additional off in multiples.  Also had the below Lebrons on sale for $59.97 FSR.  They were preparing someone's shipping order at the counter while I was there so they look like they take phone orders.  Not sure how decent the price was on Kobes but the rep was damn sure eyeing hard like he was going to clean house.  I just copped because my Kobes collection is kind of light and my dude is retiring. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom