Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

Anyone else get kicked off the servers at various times while on FUT tonight? So annoying. And where is the latency bar when playing someone online???? Played two dudes with horrible lag. Wtf

Let me get this right Pro-Clubs is when you play a certain position with a group of online players right? So a NT Pro-Club means you're playing with NTalkers?

New to all these intricacies of FIFA. I was just always the type of dude who just played against my boys at my/their crib forever.

FUT seems like a whole other world to me, Seems like a life commitment. Lol

Last edited:
Let me get this right Pro-Clubs is when you play a certain position with a group of online players right? So a NT Pro-Club means you're playing with NTalkers?

New to all these intricacies of FIFA. I was just always the type of dude who just played against my boys at my/their crib forever.

FUT seems like a whole other world to me, Seems like a life commitment. Lol
correct on both. so it can be 11 NTers on one team VS another group online. with FUT its like trading cards pretty much :lol: I dont like that mode personally

So that's how Pro Clubs works. Can the NT group have more than 11 members or is it closed to new members once filled?

If so. how many members in the PS4 group? :nerd:

So that's how Pro Clubs works. Can the NT group have more than 11 members or is it closed to new members once filled?

If so. how many members in the PS4 group? :nerd:
I dont think theres a cap? we have 8 in the group now. first 11 gets to play in the game and the rest is benched :lol: idk if the club can run 2 different games at a time?

I started playing FUT the other day and then i remembered how much I hated grinding away trying to build a squad and going up vs teams with all 85+ plus players and Legends while my best player was Miroslav Klose. 
laugh.gif
 I cant bring myself to spend any $$ on points to buy packs.

Got my player to a 83 striker and a 85 cam. Is the NT club just open to friends? It's making me request a transfer.

Yea i refuse to spend real money on a game. Itll take a while but ima get my coins the old school way.

I hate ultimate team talk

Ol ex-Magic the gathering playing type dudes

I'm kidding....about the last part. I do hate UT talk giving me notifications on my subs though :lol:

Last edited:
Just got my fifa for $13 traded in 14,watchdogs and gtav. Add me brahs ps4. Moaterboater90

Got 10 packs today...pulled Neymar in my second pack and Diego Costa in my last pack.  Thank you FIFA gods!!!

Got 10 packs today...pulled Neymar in my second pack and Diego Costa in my last pack.  Thank you FIFA gods!!!

I hate you. Of the 25 or so packs ive ever bought, best ive gotten was a regular Gerrard...thats it!!!

I hate you. Of the 25 or so packs ive ever bought, best ive gotten was a regular Gerrard...thats it!!!
rough luck

lol, I forgot to mention I also pulled Nasri in those packs too. 

Last edited:
Defending is a joke in this game :smh:

I'm interested in pro clubs. PSN: tyonenine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom