Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

Excuse me if I'm wrong because i forget what team play was exactly but it's known as Pro Club now right?

I know you can play with a friend for a regular online match though

Team play was its own mode a few years back. where you actually use a real team and lock into a position. Pro clubs just uses your Virtual Pro.

Excuse me if I'm wrong because i forget what team play was exactly but it's known as Pro Club now right?

I know you can play with a friend for a regular online match though

Team play was its own mode a few years back. where you actually use a real team and lock into a position. Pro clubs just uses your Virtual Pro.

Ah thats right. Isn't 'Co-op Seasons' the same thing pretty much or no?

Dont think so. I dont know why (if) they got rid of this mode.
Nope no team play fam. EA has gotten super lazy. Their developers are probably too busy vacationing half the time to even bother adding/maintaining the other game modes every year.

Last great FIFA was 12 which had Team Play, Pro Clubs, Unranked Matches, Custom Tournament Lobbies.

There's none of that in 15 besides Pro Clubs and even that is ONLY on PS4 and the One. They are making more money than ever but the quality of the game is at an all time low. Gameplay is great but the diversity is horrible. Playing FUT and Online Seasons 24/7 gets dull after a while.

Close but not the same. Co-Ops is just with 2 people and you can switch to every position. In team play you are set at 1 single position like in Pro Clubs. So if your team is Chelsea and you pick the GK you play as Courtois the entire game. The thing with team play was you can have a full 11 man team with your friends unlike co-op which you can only play 2.

Last edited:
Dont think so. I dont know why (if) they got rid of this mode.

Close but not the same. Co-Ops is just with 2 people and you can switch to every position. In team play you are set at 1 single position like in Pro Clubs. So if your team is Chelsea and you pick the GK you play as Courtois the entire game. The thing with team play was you can have a full 11 man team with your friends unlike co-op which you can only play 2.

Oh okay, yeah i remember now, thanks.. :smh:

But in all honesty, I'm really liking this version compared to most years. In the games I've played so far it seems like you have to actually have to stall your attack and set up a better/great opportunity to score. I've heard some people say the keepers are OD good but imo it's SO much better than consistently scoring goals from the most ridiculous of spots. Might just be me though..

So I'm opening packs and...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ me for reading  "Basic" as a Serbian name pronounced "Bas-ich" 
laugh.gif

What's the verdict on this cause the last few pages got me on the fence.

14 was my first time playing. I enjoyed playing co-op, seasons, and friendlies vs other NT. I don't care for FUT and I never played Pro Clubs cause I wasn't sure what it was.

14 was my first time playing. I enjoyed playing co-op, seasons, and friendlies vs other NT. I don't care for FUT and I never played Pro Clubs cause I wasn't sure what it was.
cop bro if you liked the demo you will like the final version more. plus seems like more NTers are on it now and theres a pro club so we can do 11v11 with other guys online :nerd:

what time will anyone from pro clubs on ps4 be on today? playing in a random drop in is not that fun. randoms don't pass the ball.

it's slightly different than the demo, but not really in a bad or good way. I love the final product. The play is so fluid, your teammates always try to get in good positions, no one standing around doing nothing.

it's slightly different than the demo, but not really in a bad or good way. I love the final product. The play is so fluid, your teammates always try to get in good positions, no one standing around doing nothing.
FIFA 15 is worth  it imo

Game is crazy in a good way.

So much better than 14. Near Post Shots are still OP though.

I lost my first 4 games and now I'm starting to get the hand of it now. It's definitely different than 14

Back
Top Bottom