Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

Defense is head scratching at times. And the cpu reaction times are still terrible. Midfield still loves to crash the box instead of tracking back. They don't close on the ball quick enough. Defense sucks to me :lol:
yeah couple games earlier I was getting counter attacked like crazy. damn trash back line

:nerd:

Lets get a rematch in soon Fresh
yeah im down tomorrow after work after 8pm or tuesday anytime around 11am when i wake up since im off work

Last edited:
Defense is head scratching at times. And the cpu reaction times are still terrible. Midfield still loves to crash the box instead of tracking back. They don't close on the ball quick enough. Defense sucks to me :lol:

Dude, played this today for the first time. What a joke man.

The defense is terrible, if you even get lucky enough to steal or tackle the ball - it just bounces right back to the other squad. Defense is a game within itself. Did FIFA forget that this is a "video game"?

Also for some reason it's ridiculously easy to score a goal when you're so close to the keeper' it almost always goes in. But when you have an open 20 yard power shot that you know was aimed perfectly to the right corner - it gets saved by the GK/Spider-Man in the most ridiculous fashion. Part of the fun of this game was making long shots if you perfectly hit them. Try going to the arena with Ronaldo and scoring a shot past 15 yards - impossible. :lol:

Picked up the game on Friday and I must say im enjoying it much more then Fifa 14, It is alot more realistic now and not so much 'sim' like.
The defence is harder but i think that it is better, as last year it was just far too easy

Last edited:
Whats your strategy on the market?  This year is really the first real chance I'm giving FUT... I thought the coin selling was over but apparently its not, but I already copped $20 in packs.  I'm probably going to regret it but, **** it... Its $20.

I got a couple decent players in them... Casillas, RB Walker, Ashly Cole and some other BPL players.

Sold Casillas for like 16k, Walker for 15k, Cole for 5.3k

Bought Thomas Muller at $8100 and sold him overnight for $13,500.

I have $54k right now available to spend... Have an okay Bundesliga/German squad going but I'm not sure what I should do... Either spend that on some players now or save up for Reus/Lewendowski.

So far this starting 11 probably cost me/goes for $25k

View media item 1198251

I need better LB/RB.. but also thinking about copping Jerome Boateng and running a 3-4-3 formation and losing the LB/RB's altogether.
I posted something last week but I usually invest in the Team of the Week players. I usually spend an hour a day buying late night and selling mostly in the mornings through the web app since our mornings/afternoons are prime European for them to be on. More players overseas=more people buying.

My best payout last week was making 50k profit off of TOTW Icardi. I bout him for 10k and sold him for 15k repeatedly. A little late now since his price picked up so I wouldn't risk it now.

I also watch soccer so it definitely helps picking up players during their games right when they score 2-3 goals. Made a bunch of profit on Dzeko when he grabbed 2 on Sat. Bought a bunch of him for 4k and sold for 6k consistently. Big buzz about him being in the upcoming TOTW too which helps.

I like what you did with Muller. If you can keep snatching him below his normal price that's good profit.

I might slow down on investing in normal cards though. I have a feeling players prices will keep dropping now that the games been out and more people opening packs. More supply than demand.

I lurk the EA forums so I'm gonna see what's up with this week and try to post here so we can make some money :pimp:

Any help?
You get those packs stretched out getting 1 each week. They said 40 packs with the pre order but you get them individually for 40 weeks. Throws people off when they find out :smh:

Its usually on Sunday so check to see if you got yours. If not wait till this next Sunday night by 4pm-7pm. If you still don't get your pack contact EA.

*Flame suit on

So judging by some of the negative reactions in here...did anyone download and play the PES 2015 Demo?  

Whats your strategy on the market?  This year is really the first real chance I'm giving FUT... I thought the coin selling was over but apparently its not, but I already copped $20 in packs.  I'm probably going to regret it but, **** it... Its $20.

I got a couple decent players in them... Casillas, RB Walker, Ashly Cole and some other BPL players.

Sold Casillas for like 16k, Walker for 15k, Cole for 5.3k

Bought Thomas Muller at $8100 and sold him overnight for $13,500.

I have $54k right now available to spend... Have an okay Bundesliga/German squad going but I'm not sure what I should do... Either spend that on some players now or save up for Reus/Lewendowski.

So far this starting 11 probably cost me/goes for $25k

I need better LB/RB.. but also thinking about copping Jerome Boateng and running a 3-4-3 formation and losing the LB/RB's altogether.
I posted something last week but I usually invest in the Team of the Week players. I usually spend an hour a day buying late night and selling mostly in the mornings through the web app since our mornings/afternoons are prime European for them to be on. More players overseas=more people buying.

My best payout last week was making 50k profit off of TOTW Icardi. I bout him for 10k and sold him for 15k repeatedly. A little late now since his price picked up so I wouldn't risk it now.

I also watch soccer so it definitely helps picking up players during their games right when they score 2-3 goals. Made a bunch of profit on Dzeko when he grabbed 2 on Sat. Bought a bunch of him for 4k and sold for 6k consistently. Big buzz about him being in the upcoming TOTW too which helps.

I like what you did with Muller. If you can keep snatching him below his normal price that's good profit.

I might slow down on investing in normal cards though. I have a feeling players prices will keep dropping now that the games been out and more people opening packs. More supply than demand.

I lurk the EA forums so I'm gonna see what's up with this week and try to post here so we can make some money
pimp.gif
Yea i gotta learn who are the players that will go up in value... I've just been looking at players that I'd use in my Bundesliga squad and then listing them overnight to end around 6am EST... Sold Immobile for 5400 last night after buying for like 3600 and Thiago for 2300 after buying for 1800.

Also got Jerome Boateng for 33k with 99 contracts and the Sentinal chem style... Gonna keep listing him for 40k+ over nights and while I'm at work.

I wish the mobile app was working right now... Cant use the transfer market at all since like Saturday.

Not sure how they will compare in full 1080p live animation gameplay, but if accurate, then these closeups are sooo much better on PES. They look more accurate for every single player with the possible exception of Ronaldo. Robben and Neymar are way off on FIFA.

The ball physics this year are terrible.  It feels like a pinball sometimes.  But overall, I enjoy the game.  Defense isn't so bad, and i'm running with Liverpool defense which is ******* awful IRL 

For me, I find it much easier to score from waaay beyond the box for some reason. Defense is meh. I'm having a hard time with headers, In FIFA 14, I was scoring off headers like nothing.

I've seen more goals on free kicks within the first week of playing 15'

than I have through hundreds of games on 14' 
laugh.gif

I've seen more goals on free kicks within the first week of playing 15'

than I have through hundreds of games on 14' :lol:

I don't think I ever saw one in 14

Someone made one on me and I was shocked :lol:

Is there any skill to making one or is it just luck?

Last edited:
whats the right stick move people do to avoid a tackle when face to face with a defender? I get hit with this and they fly by me and its hard to catch up. not sure if analog sprint helps me or not :smh:

whats the right stick move people do to avoid a tackle when face to face with a defender? I get hit with this and they fly by me and its hard to catch up. not sure if analog sprint helps me or not :smh:

Try holding the LT and just nudging right stick slightly away from the defender.

Robin Van Persie is a goal scoring machine. I have like 30 goals in 26 matches :pimp:

Last edited:

don't waste coins on packs....
I try to live by this philosophy, but every time I hear a friend pull a Legend or Ibrah I get tempted to drop a rack on packs lmaooo.
I actually opened one of the free gift packs last night and pulled an Ozil and flipped him for 35k 
laugh.gif

it tempted me to go and purchase more packs but I resisted.

I'm still getting a hang of the whole buying/holding/selling/flipping of players.

The other day I tried it with Graham Zusi, got 4 cards for around 2.5k and flipped them all for close to 4k... not that greatest profit but profit nonetheless I guess.

Ending up giving the cards to my little cousin...sorry for the false alarm guys. 

^The spin is so butter when pulled off :pimp:

But back on free kicks they are much easier this year. Scored a lot in 14 but I think I have already matched what I scored last year already. I have one method thats pretty easy and its probably the most effective way to score FK.

When face up pretty straight on goal 15-25 yds, I use a dipping shot that works honestly 7/10 times. Aim for near post corner or the one the keeper is farthest away from. Usually its the one the wall is blocking. What you wanna do is aim top corner and flick the Left Stick up, and hold it up while you power your shot 2.5-3 bars of power. If you do all that in one motion the ball should go over the top of the wall and dip down towards goal. Try to practice this in the arena with a wall set up and you guys will master it in no time.

I got a Messi card from a pack

I entered a bunch of pre order codes and assumed it was from that

Did I get lucky or nah?

Back
Top Bottom