Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

I was opening packs like at 2am so I don't even remember :lol:
Check when you have the time. If there's no blue number by his card you might legitimately hit the FUT jackpot lol.

To fraij and anyone else trying to come up on the market, I been grabbing Winston Reid's TOTW card for 13.5-14k on the Xbox marketplace and flipping for 18-22k. A bunch of dudes on the EA forums are having luck with this.

Picked up a few and sold one for 19k after listing for an hour. His price will rise by the weekend since his TOTW card only has 2 days in packs left making it rarer once people can't pull him anymore.

Repped... I'll take the night off from playing games and try to cash in on J. Boateng, P.E. Aubemayang, Benatia, Ramos and Djilobodji... Would have a good chunk for Reid cards if I can sell all of those.

Went against my own advice when I saw the jumbo packs... and purchased one.

Pulled a Rodriguez, Real Madrid.

Got really, really excited.

Then realized it was a 76 rated Jese Rodriguez, not James 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The lack of a latency bar is so stupid. How the hell am i supposed to keep sane when i keep playing people with horrible connections???!! I cant stand lag!!!

On the plus side, i finally, finally , finally pulled a good card in that weekly free pack. Got a Sturridge, which i sold for 57k. Took that money and got Benzema, Cabella, and Koscileny. Yay!

There are still several things wrong with this game
  • a through ball to players in an area one onside, one offside, the play is blown dead before the onside player can get to it.
  • i changed my line up and subs before seasons matches and the subs the team brings to the game aren't the same, missing a few key players for subs.
  • the ball physics on loose and blocked balls are ridiculous
  • the refs give out cards too easily in this game, i got a yellow for a standing tackle in the 3" then a second yellow (red) in the 13" for a standing tackle (not from behind)
Overall a better game than '14 though

Last edited:

• a through ball to players in an area one onside, one offside, the play is blown dead before the onside player can get to it.
  • i changed my line up and subs before seasons matches and the subs the team brings to the game aren't the same, missing a few key players for subs.
  • the refs give out cards too easily in this game, i got a yellow for a standing tackle in the 3" then a second yellow (red) in the 13" for a standing tackle (not from behind)

I feel like they give way too many penalties.

They do

I had three penalties called against me one game :x

2nd one Robben bodies then ran past Alaba :stoneface: and I grabbed him once and Alaba pulls him down.
3rd one my player is on lewandowski's side at the edge of the box,pass comes in and he goes to shoot and lewandowskis leg gets caught as he's about to shoot

Luckily i blocked the 1st and 3rd for the win or I would of been tight.

I've never been big on possession but I might need to cause defense sucks this year.

Last edited:
The ball physics issue is my biggest problem.  Huge ricochets out of play when it doesn't make sense given the position of the players.

Best and most fun fifa game I've played since 2010. Had a few games that had me at the edge of my seat. Looking forward to my down time to play a few more games.

I'm actually in favor of the refs giving more fouls. Gotta look at it both ways because if you were in that situation you'd want the same. Penalties are always nail biters because when bodies collide the AI doesn't know if it was his player that hit you or the other way around. At least we get penalties this year :lol:

Still waiting for the first patch to come out to see what they address. If they can tweak/tone down a few more things this could be one hell of a FIFA game.

Really like this game but i'm sick of being paired against rather Real Madrid or Liverpool online on seasons, For some reason Liverpool's attack is probably the best on the game, They are too quick and Balotelli seems to be able to score from anywhere, I understand they had a good season last year but they are massively overrated on this game and it is annoying when you pick someone like Villareal and get matched against Liverpool

Last edited:
Really like this game but i'm sick of being paired against rather Real Madrid or Liverpool online on seasons, For some reason Liverpool's attack is probably the best on the game, They are too quick and Balotelli seems to be able to score from anywhere, I understand they had a good season last year but they are massively overrated on this game and it is annoying when you pick someone like Villareal and get matched against Liverpool

I haven't lost to liverpool online yet so I don't get the criticism there. I usually use Arsenal, Everton and PSG. Playing against Real Mad gets me Real Mad though.

****** just pass to ronaldo and let him carve up the D like thanksgiving.

Or Picking Arsenal and getting matched up with real mad or man u. :smh:

Step your game up B.It aint Liverpool thats the problem, it's you.

Last edited:
I feel like they're going to fix the pace issue. right now if a player is fast all they have to do is shift left and shift right and they're on goal. That was the issue with FIFA 12, which started out fun and then ended up being boring because everyone just went after the faster teams.

Back
Top Bottom