Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

got the game for xbox one this morning - played 2 games so far to get a feel for it - and overall so far - the biggest difference I noticed is the player movement. Much harder to get momentum going for an attack. Graphics and overall look of the game is almost identical to Fifa 14 which is a bit disappointing since this is next gen and I'm coming from playing on 360 for 14

can you guys school me on FUT? I never played it before and just started it up on Fifa 15. I know it's all the rage but any tips and things like that?

can you guys school me on FUT? I never played it before and just started it up on Fifa 15. I know it's all the rage but any tips and things like that?

Basically you buy low sell high and make money on market so you can build a good team. But if you're starting out i suggest not buying any squad until you have 20-30k saved up from playing matches.

Is the Ultimate Team Edition worth the extra $10 or should i just stick with the regular?
I was strongly leaning towards purchasing it, but 40 packs over 40 weeks just won't do much for me.

With the packs, you rarely get much anyways; and only getting to draw once a week is meh.

After the first 15 packs from the regular pre order, I should be well off enough to not depend on packs.

Played first online match in seasons, feels different than demo but easy to adjust. I used PSG and opponent had Man U. 4-1 Final Ibra hat trick
smokin.gif

Gameflying this bish and waiting for it to go on sale by black Friday before I buy

Last edited:
started a pro club with a couple other NTers on PS4. if anyone wants in lemme know and i can invite you. just PM me your PSN ID or leave it in here. we ran 3 games today and went 3-0.

Yo so if anyone wants some trading tips I've invested 30k into 3 TOTW Icardi's. Picked each of em for 10k and trying to sell for 14-15k. So around 5k profit for each one. Sold one the other day so I'm hoping my other 3 will sell too.

78 rated but he plays in a good league, team, and nationality even though he has no skills or a good weak foot. Its not a high risk investment either since his discard price is like 9600.

Hoping my 3 will sell by the end of the week or weekend once FIFA is released in Europe. I'm on the 360 BTW. Any other NTers got any luck trading yet?

Last edited:
First game in Seasons, take my first L :smh:

Damn wifi :lol:

Forgot to switch to a hardline

I wanna cop a ps4 and 15 so badly, especially after seeing there's an NT pro club. But the semester from hell is what's keeping me from doing it :frown:

Enjoy brahs.

Back
Top Bottom