Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I know I mentioned it before but Gorilla Zoe put out a hundred or so tracks in his 28 mixtapes and 28 days run with maybe 10 songs on multiple tapes.

But if we comparing Future to Wayne it's hard to do since Wayne was fire for a span of years and we just now coming to future second year. It's "comparable" but it's not that close

But if we comparing Future to Wayne it's hard to do since Wayne was fire for a span of years and we just now coming to future second year. It's "comparable" but it's not that close

Nothing else needs to be said about Wayne v. Hendrix at this point. Enjoy the run for what it is instead of trying to compare it to someone else's.

:smh: :smh: :smh:
The audacity of these imbeciles to even bring names like Gorilla Zoe or Lil B in the same conversation as Future is mind blowing. (Yes, at the time of their peaks I rocked with both GZ and LB but come the fukk on, I try to give ppl the benefit of the doubt but some ppl stay digging their own graves.)

Last edited:
The audacity of these imbeciles to even bring names like Gorilla Zoe or Lil B in the same conversation as Future is mind blowing. (Yes, at the time of their peaks I rocked with both GZ and LB but come the fukk on, I try to give ppl the benefit of the doubt but some ppl stay digging their own graves.)

Shhhh what Future has done ain't that impressive Zoe and my dude Brandon did the same thing. :rofl:

Last edited:
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

If we talkin about putting out quality music in a short time period you can't tell me bringing up Zoe ain't reasonable. Not talkin popularity wise but Zoe put out 28 mixtapes in 28 days and AT LEAST 20 of em were perfect if not close

I feel like Beastmode is underrated. Just as great as Monster and 56 Nights.
Can't wait for Beastmode 2 :smokin

Last edited:
Same.

If we talkin about putting out quality music in a short time period you can't tell me bringing up Zoe ain't reasonable. Not talkin popularity wise but Zoe put out 28 mixtapes in 28 days and AT LEAST 20 of em were perfect if not close

Gorilla Zoe was my dude and had a handful of joints I rocked with, but there's no way in hell you listened to all 28 of Zoe's tapes that he put out in that month, nor were 20 of them "perfect".

I will continue to play Hood *****, Lost, Take Your Shoes Off, and Bottle Poppin though

Same.
Gorilla Zoe was my dude and had a handful of joints I rocked with, but there's no way in hell you listened to all 28 of Zoe's tapes that he put out in that month, nor were 20 of them "perfect".

I will continue to play Hood *****, Lost, Take Your Shoes Off, and Bottle Poppin though
Last good Zoe project was diamonds and dope.

Now he running around with rainbow Mohawks adlibing Flo rida

I dead *** forgot about Gorilla Zoe. :lol:

I actually produced a track for him & some other guy a while back.

Hood **** is forever a classic. Lost too. Feel like Zoe and Big Country Caine had some juice round 07-08 and just lost it :smh:. Look at Zoe now. :smh:

And "In abundance is about to be the New "News or Somethn"....great song, that's not on an album that will be largely forgotten. It's smooth as sht.

Hood **** is forever a classic. Lost too. Feel like Zoe and Big Country Caine had some juice round 07-08 and just lost it :smh:. Look at Zoe now. :smh:

And "In abundance is about to be the New "News or Somethn"....great song, that's not on an album that will be largely forgotten. It's smooth as sht.

Man I was overseas for the 3 peat DS2. Straight up missed News Or Something, like had legit never even see it mentioned until in here around d the time PR dropped. :smh:

Was gonna just take that L to the grave but whatever. :lol:

Never really listened to Zoe. Never really took him serious. Lost was heavy in my rotation tho. That was my joint.

There isn't one forreal since it dropped ,before there are hella songs more influential

Last edited:
Dolph- get paid
Ain't on trap ****** level but gotta start everyday with this joint

"Man down over yonder/
Young came thru holding on the K like a drummer/
They dun took the boss out, ***** no wonder/
***** getting crossed out, ***** no wonder"
H0s getting X'd out and and we on Ganja"

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom