Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Y'all know what time it is.

In honor of the greatest work of art to release in the year 2015 of our Lord.

If bumping this ain't part of your morning routine, you better fix that this month...

pimp.gif

Trying not to listen to any Future tracks all week. Tabernacle about to be insane for me this Friday. :smokin

Last edited:
Yep. Been around since the late 1800s. It used to be a church called the Baptist Tabernacle. A lot of artists play there. Guns and Roses, Em, Kendrick, Adele, etc.

That **** is going to be a night to remember, NT fam. Pray for me. :lol:

Yep. Been around since the late 1800s. It used to be a church called the Baptist Tabernacle. A lot of artists play there. Guns and Roses, Em, Kendrick, Adele, etc.

Enjoy the show fam! It'll be a night to remember!

Last edited:

Just make sure you remember big bruh... How deep you falling thru there?

Initially I was going with a group of 4 but realized two of them weren't built for a GA Future show in 2016 and made the executive decision to just pull up with one homie.

Initially I was going with a group of 4 but realized two of them weren't built for a GA Future show in 2016 and made the executive decision to just pull up with one homie.

how much one be built for a ga future show? enlighten me please

Last edited:

Just me and one of my line brothers. I'm not worried about the crowds like that. I know the city enough to believe the prices of these tickets will keep a good deal of the hood cats, the ones typically on that rah rah ****, out. More than likely the promoters around town will have some after parties advertised at Compound. Crazy thing is I done seen dudes pass up on concerts and pay $2500 for a section in a club for the after party. My LB and I are just trying to enjoy the show and bag a couple biddies to kick it with after. I should be straight, but pray for me none the less. I've been wayyy wrong in my assumptions about going out in Atlanta before. :lol:

One prerequisite, no previously torn ACL's.

so you don't have an answer ... cuz the statement was funny regardless just wanted to see if you had anything to back it up

a pre-req is prbly being off a bar or cup of purp to "get the experience" :lol:

Last edited:

so you don't have an answer ... cuz the statement was funny regardless just wanted to see if you had anything to back it up

I see assumptions aren't really your thing.

but making an *** of yourself is 1000% your thing

Last edited:

but making an *** of yourself is 1000% your thing

U mad bruh?

Just me and one of my line brothers. I'm not worried about the crowds like that. I know the city enough to believe the prices of these tickets will keep a good deal of the hood cats, the ones typically on that rah rah ****, out. More than likely the promoters around town will have some after parties advertised at Compound. Crazy thing is I done seen dudes pass up on concerts and pay $2500 for a section in a club for the after party. My LB and I are just trying to enjoy the show and bag a couple biddies to kick it with after. I should be straight, but pray for me none the less. I've been wayyy wrong in my assumptions about going out in Atlanta before. :lol:

I feel that... Sounds like we're pretty much on the same wave length. Trying to appease a party at 4 when you have Future, drugs, and a bunch of birds in one area should be a lot easier than it is. :lol:

Last edited:
^^^^ Mexico Rann wil always have a place in my heart for how he spazzed on that FBG tape.

Just check my resume..... :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom