Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

MySpace and Facebook were big back then, but in no way does it compare to what social media is today.

At all :lol:

FB, IG, SC keeps the artist in your face at all times

People like plies and dj Khaled are more famous now (outside of hiphop) because of social media

Last edited:
:lol: No one is saying social media then is what it is now. But it was definitely a big factor for a massive overlapping artist like Wayne. Wayne benefited from social media, someone like Gucci in that time didn't as much.

Wayne did not benefit from social media...

Atleast not the Hot Boyz era, Block is Hot, Lights Out, 500 Degreez, Squad Up series, Father Like Son, Carter I, II or III Lil' Wayne...

Idk about "benefit" but I will admit I had a lil Wayne bape MySpace background in '06 :smh: ......and my display name was something like "I'm a fly young man, Check my wingspan" :lol:.

Good times. MySpace era got me a lot of yambs. Word to Can I borrow you on NT.

I'm sure Future has a dusty MySpace page somewhere online, with some hilarious ratchett pictures....and unrefined music :lol:.

I'd go with Trap Ns over Hustler's Ambition. Incredible song, but it doesn't make you regretful that you brushed your teeth and forgot to grab your strap.

One of my worst days :smh:

Atleast not the Hot Boyz era, Block is Hot, Lights Out, 500 Degreez, Squad Up series, Father Like Son, Carter I, II or III Lil' Wayne...

Of course Hot Boyz era Wayne didn't benefit from social media.

Carter era Wayne certainly did. :lol: unless we're going to just pretend no rappers benefited from social media period circa 06-08.

Carter III Wayne was the start of his current mess and definitely benefited from social media :lol:

Lit[emoji]128293[/emoji] last night @HOBoston

Last edited:
Whose going to his MD show tonight? Might drive to silver spring, stay in my car, and see if the tickets get cheaper. Not paying over 80.

Nvm that **** is tomorrow

Last edited:
^^ Yeah he just did a show in Philly tonight. regret not getting tickets, looked lit

My friend went. He said the show was great & that even Ty Dolla Sign did his thing and he dont even listen to him like that. He said the meet & greet was terrible tho :rofl:

Dude said Future wasnt even saying anything to ppl just YO lmaooooooo

Just realized this dude out here double booking tour dates. I respect the hustle but damn Hollywood to Orange County on a Friday night. That Santa Ana show not kickin off till 1AM. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom