Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I gotta give it to drake, he knows what hes doing to bring in the money....really has me curious how much profit theyll both make :x and on top of that the girls in each state theyll be smashing :smh:

This tour is more of a salute to what Future's doing than Aubrey... he's going to sellout arena's regardless.

Young Scooter just needs to drop a tape with Zaytoven and Traphouse beats only. Idk what kinda sh** he be on with those filler tracks but he never misses with them two.

Last edited:
Nah I was definitely impressed with that Grammy verse, boy skated.

Only song I heard off the album, truthfully only listened cuz I heard ol boy stole the show.

Young Scooter just needs to drop a tape with Zaytoven and Traphouse beats only. Idk what kinda sh** he be on with those filler tracks but he never misses with them two.

Pretty much (did you mean Chophouze though?). There's only like 4 tracks I feel on here. Made It Out Da Hood, Rarri's & Bentleys, Real, and Doin Numbers. People need to keep Ralo TF out the studio though. Dude stay messing up songs

The decline is near
laugh.gif
It's still obvious that he gave ya baby mama the s***s

The decline is near :lol:

How you figure?

I think people are just getting "Future Fatigue". Hell, look at how many people wanted Purple Reign to be bad. Or how many people wanted EVOL to be trash. Now they come around and say, "it grew on me" :lol:.

At the beginning of last year, people were rooting for him cuz he was weirdly kinda "underground" during the 3peat. Mainstream ain't catch on to him til about May. He just on top right now, and dudes are tired of hearing him.

Based on the snippets I've heard on snap...he got some heat on deck. He and Zay got some hot boys sounding joint that sounds crazy.

Nobody stays on top for long...

I hope he keep it going.

But that Grammy's verse was trash :lol:

Last edited:
How you figure?

I think people are just getting "Future Fatigue". Hell, look at how many people wanted Purple Reign to be bad. Or how many people wanted EVOL to be trash. Now they come around and say, "it grew on me" :lol:.

At the beginning of last year, people were rooting for him cuz he was weirdly kinda "underground" during the 3peat. Mainstream ain't catch on to him til about May. He just on top right now, and dudes are tired of hearing him.

Based on the snippets I've heard on snap...he got some heat on deck. He and Zay got some hot boys sounding joint that sounds crazy.
Pretty much!
And the good thing about him not being an overnight sensation is he has an actual fan base. He might not do the crazy numbers but he got real fans and his pen game real

Back
Top Bottom