Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

For Real off FBG Movie still probably the best song Drake and Future done together. :pimp:

"they told me hol back, that's when I went harder,
Bought some guns, bought some ice, then bought some more lawyers"

Never satisfied off of honest could've been hot if it was longer

You could add every song on there but something about those three have been special to me since day 1...

I do what I want and I smoke till I'm faded, I wake up and pass out and drink up again...
I pour up again and again... I said I wasn't gon F with that bi*** then I f**ked her agiiiiiin 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Love this song :pimp:

Didn't know this had a video. I must've skipped over the song when this tape came out and kept some others, but the video makes it better

]

Last edited:
Never knew there was a video for "Hard". Welcome to Mollyworld. Double Cup and Molly needed a video.

Anyway, this was one of the smoothest flows recently. Probably my favorite feature song. Zonaman and Durk's verse grew on me

Woah, Hard has a video? Mollyworld has some heat on there for real for real. Back when Super was still rocking the Von Dutch esque hats backwards over the dreads like it was bout to fall off any second.

I'm disappointed y'all never saw the hard video. That, double cups and Molly and trending topic was my joints.

Forgot all about this song till I seen a stallion this morning. His run has to be up there with some of the goats.

LOL I just mass listened to Future for the first time ever, I mean I see the appeal but >D  

His musical style starts to sound like one long auto-tune song after a few songs.

You do know he doesn't always use auto tune right....that ***** voice sounds like that. Don't lie, you were feeling it.

You'll come around soon enough :lol:

LOL I just mass listened to Future for the first time ever, I mean I see the appeal but >D  

His musical style starts to sound like one long auto-tune song after a few songs.

I mass listened to Taylor Swift a couple weeks ago and had a similar feeling :lol:

Back
Top Bottom