Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

People tired of Fewch now, but just wait until he drops "the one" for the summer. Everyone gonna recant and say they been enjoying the run all along. :smh:

I wish it was like it was bd (before drake). It was 100% organic with all us dudes who been rocking with dude having a good time enjoying the music. All the people who are tired of him and want him to fall off are the ones who came once the leech attached himself to him. We been rocking since 2011, he been using the gucci recipe by dropping 3 or 4 projects a year. I'm praying for another 6 years.

Another 6 years... Ain't happen' :lol:

Wishful thinking.

I been jammin him since Free Bricks, but all good things do end. Especially in music.

People been tryna predict he'll fall off since Honest. Then only a few months later he dropped his best project, went on a crazy run and his brand got bigger. People just look silly saying "oh this is when he'll fall off and nobody will listen to him". Dudes been saying it for years and it still ain't happen. If he does fall off let it happen, until then chill out.

And he's given us more than enough material in the last 2 years alone he can fall back and take a break. 3 peat, DS2, Purple Reign, EVOL. Not one bad project. :pimp:

His part on Drake's album was bad though. :lol: The whole song is bad. Him and Drake are just not a good mix to me.

Last edited:
Doesn't even matter if Future falls off at some point. He has already given us plenty of great music.

Whatever he puts out next is just icing on the cake. 

Last edited:
White America determines how long someone stays on top

Last edited by a moderator:
White America determines how long someone stays on top
Mainstream wise I 100% agree. Once Wayne introduced then too someone they can relate too more named drake they turned their back on him. The new Carter can drop and do 100k week 1 when it was just doing a million a few years back.

Yo, "Never Gon Lose" is one of the more underrated Future songs recently.

I don't think dudes realize just how crazy he flowed on their :x. Can play that anytime. Gospel

That song got love when 56 Nights 1st came out. But since its more of a verse driven song, ppl clung on to more hook driven songs as time went on.

He batted a 1.000 on 56 Nights.

56 nights made it to my top 10 mixtape of all time. My favorite ever from future.

Beastmode is so underrated. Aside from the intro track that joint is flawless.

Just as fire as Monster and 56 Nights imo. Zaytoven 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Just as fire as Monster and 56 Nights imo

You ain't lying. So damn cohesive. The feels when I hear this song [emoji]128546[/emoji]. Just beautiful.

And the ode to the Hot Boys. Future stay biggin up old CMR.

Blasting Lay Up in the whip 
pimp.gif
 Future effortlessly flowed over that beat 

I wish it was like it was bd (before drake). It was 100% organic with all us dudes who been rocking with dude having a good time enjoying the music. All the people who are tired of him and want him to fall off are the ones who came once the leech attached himself to him. We been rocking since 2011, he been using the gucci recipe by dropping 3 or 4 projects a year. I'm praying for another 6 years.

Wen exactly was BD tho?
Drizzly been rocking since Tony Montana. Still hilarious them dudes been cool so long and they still don't have that great of a chemistry on a track

Cats saying Future blacked out on Grammys >D

Nah, pa... you wanna hear Fewtch spazzin? Listen to Never Gon' Lose :x
1st time i heard that track i played it like 5 times straight. I NEVER play the same song over. That **** is too hard man. The way he flowed on that beat...

Yo, "Never Gon Lose" is one of the more underrated Future songs recently.

I don't think dudes realize just how crazy he flowed on their :x. Can play that anytime. Gospel
Seriously. It was my theme song on my way to work for 2 months straight.
That song got love when 56 Nights 1st came out. But since its more of a verse driven song, ppl clung on to more hook driven songs as time went on.

He batted a 1.000 on 56 Nights.
This. Very rarely is a mixtape that cohesive with so many bangers. I was late to the 3 peat but was a devoted Future listener after 56 nights dropped. **** changed my life b.
56 nights made it to my top 10 mixtape of all time. My favorite ever from future.
Couldn't have said it better. :nthat:

Wen exactly was BD tho?
Drizzly been rocking since Tony Montana. Still hilarious them dudes been cool so long and they still don't have that great of a chemistry on a track
I don't really count that the drake era. It was him attaching himself to a song that was already made. He wasn't doing this buddy buddy fbgovo gang ****. All those "other" fans didn't come around that time.

Just as fire as Monster and 56 Nights imo

You ain't lying. So damn cohesive. The feels when I hear this song [emoji]128546[/emoji]. Just beautiful.

And the ode to the Hot Boys. Future stay biggin up old CMR.
BM was made for the fly cats :pimp:

Feel extra lavish whenever I throw that tape on.

Wen exactly was BD tho?
I don't really count that the drake era. It was him attaching himself to a song that was already made. He wasn't doing this buddy buddy fbgovo gang ****. All those "other" fans didn't come around that time.

Tony Montana, Us, My Way, lol ****'s funny :lol:

Back
Top Bottom