Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

How can y'all say wale time came and went when he dropped the best rap album last year, sounds like some judging off popularity type ****

Objectively speaking, I refuse to believe that anyone can listen to TAAN front to back and deny that it's a classic. The One Time In Houston followed by The Girls On Drugs alone...

:smh:

How can y'all say wale time came and went when he dropped the best rap album last year, sounds like some judging off popularity type ****

Time has passed has nothing to do with quality of music. Camron could drop the best album of 2016....but his time has passed.

Wale's time was 2011-2014. He knows how to make hits though...so I can see him resurfacing if he plays his cards right.

Forgot he was on the FBG tape :lol:

Unfortunately for him, best rap album of 15' or not, it's not cool to like Wale.

It ain't even that dude just embarasses himself and his two albums b4 just was subpar.

Imma listen to the joint and see if I can become a fan again and possibly find out its better than TPAB

Wale is nice but like everyone else out of the DMV, audiences see artists from here as corny

Rightfully so

Last edited by a moderator:
Wale a emotional cornball. We all laugh at Meek but this ***** have just as many social media break downs.

Wale a emotional cornball. We all laugh at Meek but this ***** have just as many social media break downs.

I agree, maybe that's what turns some people off.

I personally think Kanye is an emotional cornball that also embarrasses himself, and severely contradicts himself. But you guys think he's cool

Wale does WAAYYY to much singing on TAAN and unfortunately he doesn't seem to be chilling out on that ish. But More About Nothing stays in my rotation

Last edited:

I personally think Kanye is an emotional cornball that also embarrasses himself, and severely contradicts himself. But you guys think he's cool
The thing is ye had his classics before the whole social media meltdowns.

We think Ye cool? Not true, I wouldn't pass the blunt to either one, both dudes come off as those self-centered cats that always bring the conversation back to something that happened to them or someone they know.

Lil Hati Baby is moving up there

Catch the holy ghost listening to this ****

tumblr_inline_mpkc3fyhso1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited:
What are you talking about. Ape **** was to be produced exclusively by Mike Will so yea, the name kinda does signify something.
ill hold that L 
mean.gif
    I forgot it was a future mile will exclusive,

Futures brand has grown so much since then I wonder if its still on his radar

Back
Top Bottom