Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Came across the No Sleep tape and after looking at the tracklist, the only thing i remember from it was the cover.

No Sleep is like the warm-up to Monster. It got that same vibe.

This was the crux of my argument when a lot of the OG listeners were ******** on Future for Honest.

No Sleep and FBG Movie were pretty damn good.

Still never thought we'd be where we are 2 years later.

Came across the No Sleep tape and after looking at the tracklist, the only thing i remember from it was the cover.

How It Was >>>>>>>>>

How Can I Not >>>>>

Joint that got me woke to Metro. Still impeccable in the whip.

This POF chick just text me this :smh:

She talking bout she an OG Super fan, and ranked his tapes as EVOL, WATTBA & Ds2. She might be lobcity lobcity sister :lol:.

No way No Sleep can be discounted with this gem on it 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

This joint can easily be placed up there with Codeine Crazy, Bigger Picture, Hardly, Foreva Eva, My Savages, Deeper Than The Ocean, etc.  If not better.

I'm on promethazine my coupe the color Akon
I got my hoody on, ain't goin out like Trayvon

Day 1 :pimp: (Gotti had zero business on this track, beat's pretty meh but fewtch was spazzin')

I'm not going to spoil it for myself or others by looking up/posting the whole set list for this PR tour but Fewtch definitely performed Same Damn Time which might be one of my favorite older cuts of his live... Right there with Karate Chop and Chosen One.

Your the same dude that said the ONLY song you skip on Ds2 is "Stick Talk". Cmon bruh. :lol:. You're better than this.

To be honest it's the beat.

Groupies is hard as **** , then lil one is crazy right. So stick talk come on, and it just dont feel right in that order and after that Freak **** which is a classic.

So just beats alone in that segment it just doesn't do it for me. Now had it been better placed maybe even after colossal I'd be spinning it a lot.

Your the same dude that said the ONLY song you skip on Ds2 is "Stick Talk". Cmon bruh. :lol:. You're better than this.

Groupies is hard as **** , then lil one is crazy right. So stick talk come on, and it just dont feel right in that order and after that Freak **** which is a classic.

So just beats alone in that segment it just doesn't do it for me. Now had it been better placed maybe even after colossal I'd be spinning it a lot.

rudy.png
rudy.png
rudy.png

rudy.png
rudy.png
rudy.png

Back
Top Bottom