OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif

But I don't think Jamie makes it back for her trial
Seems like every other character getting anywhere real quick, wouldn;t be suprised if Area is at Winterfell next episode 
laugh.gif

Awesome episode.

I felt like I was having a panic attack when Jon was being trampled. Holy crap.

I LOVED the shot of Wun-Wun, Jon, and Tormund standing alongside one another as they got on top of the human pile watching Ramsey flee into Winterfell. So dope.

And from the preview, it does look like Littlefinger is going to express his love for Sansa again...Smh.

Am I the only one who isn't interested in Dany and her dragons. Sure, it was neat to finally see all three do damage, but I was practically 'meh' the entire time.

Looks like Dany and Yara are going to pillage one another soon enough.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who isn't interested in Dany and her dragons. Sure, it was neat to finally see all three do damage, but I was practically 'meh' the entire time.

This...it took them too long to take down a ship. They barely seemed effective.

I was disappointed.

All three dragons had to fire on the first ship and it took them kinda long to destroy it. So she's finally going to get her ships and leave mireen in shambles along with all the other cities she "freed and saved"?

I think they were just trying to make a statement to that one ship. They wanted to take them other ships to get her people to Westeros. That's why they let the one master live so he can go tell the rest of them fools to stay away or die.

Last edited:
The Broski at the end of the show on the behind the thrones mentioned that danerys now has "three full grown dragons"

True, but I still think they're pretty young by dragon standards and can still get bigger and stronger. Also, Viserion and Rhaegal have been locked up for a good minute now. They're not in game shape.

Wun Wun couldn't fight with like a giant tree trunk or something?Would've really helped with that formation and ****. I'm sleep tho

Imagine Wun Wun with armor and a sharp weapon. He would have been on some Super Mountain steez :smokin

I'm just curious as to what happens now with Jon. Most of the world knows he was lord commander and probably look at him as a deserter. How do they work around that? I don't think he can say he was killed and brought back so he didn't break his vow.

I think the wall is going to come down in the next episode and all of the remaining members of the Night's Watch are going to die fighting off the WW and the Wights. Once they invade the North everyone will forget that Jon deserted the Night's Watch or they will see it as him rallying the forces to fight the WW. Besides the Northeners already hate him for allowing the wildlings to come past the wall so I'm sure it won't make a difference that he deserted the Night's Watch.

This...it took them too long to take down a ship. They barely seemed effective.

I was disappointed.

I was a bit surprised to see how weak their fire was. Especially when you consider that Aegon used a dragon to melt Harrenhal. I was expecting Drogon to blow ships to pieces. I did read, however, that dragons never stop growing so who knows maybe they will get a lot stronger.

Giants are supposed to have tree trunks as their weapons and Mammoths as their mounts but they never gave it to them on the show.  Mag The Mighty was supposed to be swinging a tree trunk while riding a mammoth

Giants are supposed to have tree trunks as their weapons and Mammoths as their mounts but they never gave it to them on the show.  Mag The Mighty was supposed to be swinging a tree trunk while riding a mammoth
They had the mammoth for the battle at Castle Black, but not tree trunk weapon. Mag did have a giant Bow. Wun Wun could have done some work if he had that with him.

They had the mammoth for the battle at Castle Black, but not tree trunk weapon. Mag did have a giant Bow. Wun Wun could have done some work if he had that with him.
The budget was maxed out prob. Give wun wun either one of those it wouldn't have gone the way it went .
Like homeboy said him having a tree trunk woulda ko the forces with a shield .
Then at the castle , he coulda used that to smash the door down .
The writers just wanted him dead. :smh:

Miguel Sapochnik was the director for episode 10 as well :wow: get hype ladies and gentleman :pimp:

He's the same one who directed Hardhome and BoTB

In regards to Rickon's direwolf's name:
In its original sense, a shaggy dog story is an extremely long-winded anecdote characterized by extensive narration of typically irrelevant incidents and terminated by an anticlimax or a pointless punchline.

Shaggy dog stories play upon the audience's preconceptions of joke-telling. The audience listens to the story with certain expectations, which are either simply not met or met in some entirely unexpected manner. A lengthy shaggy dog story derives its humour from the fact that the joke-teller held the attention of the listeners for a long time (such jokes can take five minutes or more to tell) for no reason at all, as the end resolution is essentially meaningless.

Makes you think about the other two that are still alive: Ghost and Nymeria.

Back
Top Bottom