OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
there have been 3 trial by combats on the show?

bronn vs whoever in the vale

the hound vs beric

and the mountain vs oberyn

any other ones?

Last edited:
As much as I loved Ramsey, it was good to see him get ate up by the hounds. Dude got what he deserved.

The reason Jon got trampled was cause the wildlings was trying to run away. Tormund said f it lets go home, only reason they didnt get away was the pile of bodies behind them.

we just gon ignore the fact that tormund tried to bail on the snow god?
I thought he was just like F it we not gonna stand and get boxed in, we wildlings we gonna just try and bull rush an exit/ take out as many people as we can and if we die we die that way instead of being backed down by Ramseys troops until the point where they had no room to move. 

The reason Jon got trampled was cause the wildlings was trying to run away. Tormund said f it lets go home, only reason they didnt get away was the pile of bodies behind them.
Nah he was like I'm not gonna get stabbed lets try and climb our way out.  The other side was facing Winterfell. He would be running the wrong way if that was his plan.

I just assume tormund figured he wasn't getting anywhere trying to fight through the shields.. so better off go over the mountain of bodies and at least get them in space

Just started B of the B episode.

Sansa is madd annoying, but Jon Snow is wicked stupid for not listening to her.

Ramsay's genius was on full display last night. One of the greatest villains of all time.

Also, the battle shots were freaking amazing. Such a great episode.

i dont think Tormund was bailing on Snow God.

he just knew they werent going to do damage if they were trying to break through the shield wall.

Jon is stupid? maybe she should have told him the knights of the vale was coming instead of keeping it a secret.

we just gon ignore the fact that tormund tried to bail on the snow god?

I thought he was just like F it we not gonna stand and get boxed in, we wildlings we gonna just try and bull rush an exit/ take out as many people as we can and if we die we die that way instead of being backed down by Ramseys troops until the point where they had no room to move. 
This.

Tormund with the Iron Mike tactics had me :wow:

Jon is stupid? maybe she should have told him the knights of the vale was coming instead of keeping it a secret.
Oh I"m only like 20 minutes in where they are arguing after just coming from Ramsay.

After listening to that spat, I had to take a smoke break and come in here and spiel on how GD annoying Sansa is, and how stupid Jon seems........It's seems like a setup for a typical I told you so TV moment........

Back
Top Bottom