OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, that would be crazy if he did return.

It would be! I can definitely see Davis killing Stannis for what he did to his daughter. Not only severing his head but his allegiance to him. Red beard and Davis were talking about leaders that they followed that weren't kings. then he miraculously finds the toy. Its all build up :nerd:

Little Finger that dude who buys a girl a drink then approaches her later thinking it meant she wanted to ****.

Battle of the Bastards :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Lady Mormont reaction when Ramsey was talking :pimp:

The Battle :wow:

Tormund fight with Smalljon was great

Jon :smokin

Ramsey had his plan but it's liked he thought he would not have to fight in this at all :lol:

Rickon & Wun Wun |I

frown.gif
frown.gif

they deserved better.. between them and the direwolves.. do all direwolves go to heaven?

embarassed.gif

Maybe it's just me, but I don't get the obsession with the direwolves. Lol. I felt bad when they put Robbs direwolf head on his body but that was about it. 

Faith brings back Stannis as their ace in the hole, he testifies at the Sept that Cersi's kids are from incest = Stannis takes the Iron throne ? 

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me, but I don't get the obsession with the direwolves. Lol. I felt bad when they put Robbs direwolf head on his body but that was about it. 

I think it mostly comes from dog owners/enthusiasts like myself. The Direwolves are like more awesome/lethal versions of our pets. (Plus, in my case, I've always been somewhat fascinated by Wolves. Remember doing a report on them when I was in elementary school). So we root for them and get sad when they're killed.

If you're someone who doesn't have pets and doesn't like animals, they're not going to resonate with you as much.

Oh - and I really don't see Stannis coming back. Jon came back. Hound came back. Three characters resurrected from the dead in one season would be too much. Plus, in preseason interviews, the actor who played Stannis sounded like he was very much done with GOT.

Last edited:
I think it mostly comes from dog owners/enthusiasts like myself. The Direwolves are like more awesome/lethal versions of our pets. (Plus, in my case, I've always been somewhat fascinated by Wolves. Remember doing a report on them when I was in elementary school). So we root for them and get sad when they're killed.

If you're someone who doesn't have pets and doesn't like animals, they're not going to resonate with you as much.
That's 100% understandable. 

Makes sense, my cousin told me he had to turn away from the screen when Brans direwolf got murked cause he has a Huskie and calls him a direwolf all the time 

laugh.gif
 @ this Stannis talk after Tdogg was crucified for saying he was alive. That's not Stannis in the video.

How would Stannis showing up in KL make sense? Testify against Cersie? Stannis is a criminal against the crown.

Last edited:
Son lived and died a chump, no ounce of wolfsblood in that boy

game-of-thrones.6.9.2126266.3000.gif

My mans Juan finally realized he was the Chosen One, Neo surrounded by a bunch of peasants.

game-of-thrones.6.9.2444000.44.gif

Even Sansa bossed up and pledged allegiance to Basphomet

game-of-thrones.6.9.2895000.150.gif

Most importantly..... THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE (BASTARD)!

game-of-thrones.6.9.3431600.3412.gif

got-game-of-thrones-34042335-500-200.gif

Last edited:
Just watch the trailer again. That's absolutely not Stannis. 

Stannis doesn't walk like that and his head and neck is not shaped like that. If you let the trailer play till 0:34 you'll see more of this upper body.

It's most likely Lancel Lannister or some other sparrow. 

i think that's ned. fairly sure actually. head, neck, shoulders, and wearing clothes. definitely ned. or maybe syrio.

could also be grey wind.

sorry, should i be putting these in spoiler tags?

i think that's ned. fairly sure actually. head, neck, shoulders, and wearing clothes. definitely ned. or maybe syrio.

could also be grey wind.

sorry, should i be putting these in spoiler tags?

Could also be Joffrey or Renly tbh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom