OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So how accurate are these casting credits for the episodes .........because .....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Wonder what's going on in Sothoryos :nerd:
Hot humid weather and disease.
Great way to end the series Sothoryos version of the bubonic plague wipes out Westeros and the Night's [emoji]127769[/emoji] King [emoji]128081[/emoji].

I'm not buying these pregnant Sansa theories at all. But I have been wrong before, so I won't completely dismiss it.

I'm with you. Especially with Ramsay gone now, I don't see how Sansa being knocked up by him would advance any of the current plot lines. Just seems unnecessary to me.
Like I said before, Sansa being preggo Only lends to a story line where LF stand her in the stomach or orchestrates a stumble down the stairs.

I'm with you. Especially with Ramsay gone now, I don't see how Sansa being knocked up by him would advance any of the current plot lines. Just seems unnecessary to me.
I do wonder what's going to happen with the Dreadfort, the Bolton family castle. If she's not preggers, I guess giving it to the wildlings makes sense.
:rofl: That would be great.

If Sansa is pregnant

I'm sure Melisandre can make some potion to abort the kid

She could ask someone to make some moon tea. Where's a maester when you need him?

Sam gonna do the expecited Maestar masters program and be byke soon.

Was listening to a podcast and they made a good point that salsa basically was ok with Jon and his troops dying as long as the vale would arrive. I defended that bish for the last few seasons but I'm done with her. No loyalty. At least let me know if it's a possibility that a big number of troops will be arriving. Why would you keep that info from me? You don't even speak up during the war council and criticize Jon in private.

Her and her false hug make her a false person.
She got that sacrifices must be made even if it's family, especially if it's a half-sibling, I gotta do what I have to to protect myself slight lust for power[emoji]128267[/emoji]mindset.

Littlefinger taught her well :pimp:

:32 seconds into the preview. thats stannis
I'm doubting it but man if that's Stannis yall won't be ready for the avalanche of salt from the Sodium king :lol: :smh:

"The Freys, and the Lannisters, send their regards."

This ain't Stannis. He has a head.

View media item 2075964
No, way that's Stannis. 

That looks like the High Sparrow.
That person is walking to briskly to be the High Sparrow. Remember, his knees :lol:

When i first seen that im like WHOA thats Stannis..... But no way....right? :wow:

It is Stannis, if they are going to kill a character they will definitely show it. Besides the moon door of course but we can safely assume shes done for :rofl:
Well that means those Tully soldiers secretly let Blackfish escape and didn't kill him :lol:

Last edited:
That's most definitely not Stannis bruhs :rofl: :rofl:

Reminds me of when dudes thought the still from the ep before TBOB was supposed to be of Syrio behind the Waif :lol:

Last edited:
Yound Ned and Howland Reed in the credits for next episode. It's going to be LIT.

People want to hate Sansa just to hate her. In that scene after the war councel she said not to attack Winterfell until they have a larger force. Sure she didn't tell Jon the Vale was coming but maybe she didn't know they were coming. Maybe she didn't receive word from LF that he was coming.

Either way she said not to attack period. She even says I'm going to kill myself if we lose. That basically puts more pressure on Jon to wait since he would be risking everyone's life including hers. 

Sansa turn heel
F her

She gonna kill Jon
and Arya will kill Sansa to avenge Jon

Its been foreshadowed since season 1 that Arya will kill Salsa

hate sansa just to hate her?!?

this bish responsible for telling cersei on her own damn family for joffrey.. got her own direwolf (lady) killed.. hell she's responsible for little flippin finger still be around

Dis *** Sansa wanted Jon to fight and get Rickon back he is your brother when da gawd wanted to go south and retire..talking bout if you won't help me I'll do it myself..then when it came down to it this *** is ok sacrificing Jon and Rickon nah b..shes the new villain

Last edited:

hate sansa just to hate her?!?

this bish responsible for telling cersei on her own damn family for joffrey.. got her own direwolf (lady) killed.. hell she's responsible for little flippin finger still be around
She was young then but ya that was stupid and I did hate her. What I meant was people are looking for any reason to call her scum. I don't think anything she did last episode or this season has been scummy especially what she has been through.
Dis *** Sansa wanted Jon to fight and get Rickon back he is your brother when da gawd wanted to go south and retire..talking bout if you won't help me I'll do it myself..then when it came down to it this *** is ok sacrificing Jon and Rickon nah b..shes the new villain
Brah Jon the Snowgawd was soo shook after being revived. What she did was brutal, but if she hadn't Jon would be on a beach somewhere retired.

Back
Top Bottom