OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree. Who cares about freeing these slaves. At least the Unsullied are bad ace soldiers. These slaves don't seem very useful; especially the children and old people.

She's building an empire obviously. Those slaves will be willing to die for her since she's shown that she actually respect them. What she's doing is brilliant.

Yeah but she's also responsible for them now. She has to house them, feed them, take care of them. Her goal is to claim her crown back in Westeros. Now she has a whole bunch of people who aren't soldiers and stil has to figure out how to get to the Seven Kingdoms. It would do her some good to actually listen to Jorah and Selmy once in a while.

She does need to kill time though. If she wants to control Westeros then her dragons will need to be close to full grown. Re-create what Aegon the Conqueror did when the Targaeryens first conquered the place.

Last edited:
So just to be clear with Theon's story, the Iron Born men who knocked him out after his speech at the end of season 2, were all killed by this bastard son of Roose Bolton?

Those children will grow to be loyal soldiers trained by her unsullied. She is thinking long term not only is she gonna be the queen of the west but she gonna have the east praising her also.

Edit: did not read just spewing my thoughts

Last edited:
So just to be clear with Theon's story, the Iron Born men who knocked him out after his speech at the end of season 2, were all killed by this bastard son of Roose Bolton?

Sounds like it. Kinda funny. He betrayed the traitors.

Also, I'm proud of myself for noticing the similarities between the way Theon is being held and the Bolton sigil of the flayed man.

Didn't read the books, but that was intentional, right?

The Hound is a good influence to Arya. 
pimp.gif
Might be my favorite storyline right now. Their exchanges are great.

the hound x arya is an all star combo now. brute strength x cunning. the world is make arya tough. and she is gonna be awesome i can tell..

im confused as well..:nerd:

his sister is gonna **** em up tho...

i want the white walkers to be a bigger part of the story (i know its all about the books) but i can't wait. white walkers are the only thing that matters.

Did Sansa overhear the conversation at the table? How did she know that her family was murdered?

Maybe it's my imagination going wild right now, but anyone else think it would be cool if Robb was magically resurrected and came back as Robbwind?

It was heartbreaking to see him like that, though.

Maybe it's my imagination going wild right now, but anyone else think it would be cool if Robb was magically resurrected and came back as Robbwind?

I feel like that would be ridiculous, but I wouldn't put it past them.:lol:

Stannis is the One True King since he's the only King who responded to the Night's Watch call for help.

He's the King that Westeros needs right now. 

I'm actually beginning to like Melissandre now, she's not as evil as I thought her to be. 

I'm on the Red God ship as well, since he's the only God in the show who have shown powers. 

I feel like that would be ridiculous, but I wouldn't put it past them.:lol:
Lol, it probably would be ridiculous. But you can't say the sight of Robbwind wouldn't have his enemies pooping bricks, lol. It's ugly what happened to Robb, I just think Robbwind would look badass!!!

I can't believe all the Stark Bannermen got massacred just like that. 

I can't wait to see  the old and disabled men and all the women and children of North retaliate against the Freys. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
i wonder how much the actor who plays hodor gets paid. when he was yelling his name into the well i was crying :rofl:

Plz post things like that in a spoiler lol jk

Honestly Stannis will be king for all of two minutes before Dany takes over, its taking dude so long

only thing i wasn't happy about was the way they sewed the wolf's head on Robb

that ***** was hanging on a thread literally...similar to a *****ty lace job u feel me

can someone explain to me why ramses is torturing theon? that storyline has me a little confused

Because Ramsey is a SAVAGE. There's not much rhyme or reason there.

If anything, the Bolton's should be honoring Theon for helping to ensure Robb's downfall.

Last edited:
can someone explain to me why ramses is torturing theon? that storyline has me a little confused
Pre Red Wedding the Bolton's were Stark bannerman. After Theon "killed" Bran and Rikon Ramsay took over Winterfell and captured Theon. Also he's really twisted and now its seems they want to use Theon in some way against the Iron Island. Maybe someone else has more detail but that's what I've gathered from the show and some reading of the books.

Back
Top Bottom