OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dracula untold.

Dracula-Untold-Movie-Review.jpg

Would make a solid Rhaegar in flashback or prequel series

Nah Rhaegar would need to be played by a pretty boy (no Romo). Orlando Bloom would be a good fit, Legolas already had that Targaryen look:
View media item 2097691

Last edited:
Word. Get Legolas to be Ray. That's what I always imagined him to look like anyway with how they kept playing up his "beauty" :lol:

Nah. I was imagining all of the fine women who could have been casted for the role and then I read that the show left her out. I was heated. I have to settle for the fine females I see on Tyrant.
Can't lie, I wanted her and Val cast when I was reading the books. Also I can't think of a show that has better looking women than Tyrant.

Yeah. I actually thought the grandmother was going to bring them with her whenever she showed up onscreen again. Guess not.

They never introduced Arianne Martell on the show either, right?
Nope. I prefer the book version of the events in Dorne. Not just for obvious reasons.

It didn't go with what they wanted to do on the show (the whole females in charge and most of them all having beef with Cersi) I guess but GRRM aint done there yet.

They usurpers though. Can't believe the rest of the country was ok with the bs they pulled. I guess most are dumb and hotheaded as they are.

What they did are capital punishment, not only they killed the current ruler, they killed his heir, so they committed treason, murder and fratricide, in no way they would be alive after this in the book version, this type of crime in Westeros are non negotiable. 
Well ain't no witnesses or proof. Those soldiers ain't telling and on the ship was nobody but them.

I bet publicly she flips it to say the Lannisters poisoned their pro 's and slaughtered his heir which gives the army who aren't aware the motivation to go to war.

ellaria also poisoned myrcella which was so weak. Killing a child shows how much of a punk she is.
She killed her for the death of Oberyn. I aint even mad at it since it was poison and not more gruesome.

They been said poison is a female's way to murder.

Well ain't no witnesses or proof. Those soldiers ain't telling and on the ship was nobody but them.

I bet publicly she flips it to say the Lannisters poisoned their pro 's and slaughtered his heir which gives the army who aren't aware the motivation to go to war.
She killed her for the death of Oberyn. I aint even mad at it since it was poison and not more gruesome.

The houseguards are always the most trusted knights of the Lord paramount, they will never let some bastards killing their liege and the heir, that's impossible. They will never involve themselves in this kind of plot, this had never happened in the history of Westeros. And no Dornish family would let the concubine of Oberyn to rule over them, she's the bastard of a lord, i'm sorry but this part was badly done and unbelievable. 

but the thing is Oberyn specifically said "we don't hurt little girls in Dorne". They did exact opposite 
laugh.gif

So they want all this revenge for him when he died fair and square but they ignore what he has told them. I want all those dummies to die.

Oberyn's death is still the most crushing for me in this entire show. I expected Ned to die immediately after he told Cersei he knew about the incest, and I knew something bad would happen to Robb right after he broke his vow to marry Frey's daughter. I only knew Oberyn would die when he started saying "no, no, I'm not done with you yet" and pulled his spear out of the Mountain :smh: :smh: :smh: you got your revenge, just kill him!!!!

But yeah, I don't get the Sand Snakes' justification for their quest for vengeance when Oberyn VOLUNTEERED for a fight to the death and lost even after basically winning. Just plain stupid

Last edited:
honestly thought Oberyn had it in the bag before he even fought the mountain. Dude looked bad *** from the beginning and definitely looked like he would be a problem. Damn dude combusted in the very first fight 
mean.gif

Dorne is all about peace, thats why the rules would still stand even if Oberyn died. He died fair and square, you can't really avenge that from the Martell's standpoint. It's just the sandsnakes ruining everything for Dorne 

There wasn't any kind of indication that Jamie was going to give those sand douches the fade anytime soon. cersei went on a killing spree but didn't set up anything for ellaria. Hopefully next season they remember those fools need to die too.

also randomly flipping thru channels, just realized the High Sept is Governor Swann in majority of the Pirates of the Caribbean

High sparrow was the president in GI joe retaliation.

Been hearing Marco Polo is an amazing show. Confirmation

that's why i was always happy Arya didn't end up using poison, and it bothered me that the many-faced god would use poison to assassinate people. instead Arya preferred to use Needle :pimp:

and i agree about the Dorne storyline. it has tons of holes and just got worse and worse. to be fair, it was never awful, but it looked awful compared to the good storylines in GoT.

I don't know why Season 1 got bad reviews, I really enjoyed it. I finished Season 2 last night and it was incredible.

Critics always gotta analyze shows so closely and don't really factor in how fun a show is to watch. A show about the mongols and marco polo delivers on entertainment. Not to mention the diversity of the cast is great. I'm on like episode 7 or 8 of season 2 and I have really enjoyed it so far.

Also, The Last Kingdom is now available on netflix. Awesome show. Can't wait for season 2.

I definitely *** with Marco Polo Season 1. Not too sure of what to make of Season 2, might have to do a rewatch but S1 is cool. The actors who play Kublai, Sidao and Hundred Eyes were my favorites. Diverse cast, obviously they took some luxuries with historical fact but they had to.
Also, The Last Kingdom is now available on netflix. Awesome show. Can't wait for season 2.
Just started this show. Looks interesting. Game of Thrones really opened up a lot of doors for these epic, Middle Ages type of shows.

marco polo is a good show. really enjoy it. would recommend.

Funny cause it's right up my alley, but my one boy who is usually pretty reliable was hating on it when it came out so I passed.

Was visiting my mom's this weekend and it turns out she watches it and was saying it's great.

To the top of the queue it goes.

marco polo is a good show. really enjoy it. would recommend.

Funny cause it's right up my alley, but my one boy who is usually pretty reliable was hating on it when it came out so I passed.

Was visiting my mom's this weekend and it turns out she watches it and was saying it's great.

To the top of the queue it goes.

momma knows :smokin

Watched a couple episodes of The Last Kingdom last night. Show is great, thanks for the recommendation shogun shogun

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom