OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm trying to find it, but don't wanna google it because then I'm almost certain the search backs will be spoilers, damn it...I gotta watch it before I read some damn spoiler which is inevitable with all these ***** *******s that don't give a damn about anyone else :frown:

I'm trying to find it, but don't wanna google it because then I'm almost certain the search backs will be spoilers, damn it...I gotta watch it before I read some damn spoiler which is inevitable with all these ***** *******s that don't give a damn about anyone else :frown:

I'd suggest /r/freefolk on Reddit but you're bound to hit a spoiler or two

Yeah I know, that's why I haven't ventured in there...had a link but the download came to a halt and the link became unavailable :frown:

Went on YouTube and accidentally hit a spoiler. Dammit man that lil clip of I minute got me mad impatient until Sunday. Gonna have me eating crazy healthy this week. Nothing but salads and fruit.

Give into the dark side and watch guys

I gave in off the strength I knew I wasn't gonna make it till Sunday without being spoiled, I can already see ice vicerys gifs doing their rounds, so NK now has his ice dragon, ice Giants, my dude is not *****ing around b...I was also hoping Rhegal would have come back for Jon, I would have liked that much better....also the hound/Tormund bromance, I'm IN FOR IT! Last but not least, Dany has been LEAKING these past episodes, shorty is head over heels for my man Juan....lol for the first time in a while I'm starting to like Dany again...great save on her part

Yeah bros, unless you fully unplug yourself, I suggest you beat out the spoilers and watch the leak...guaranteed someone is bound to ruin it

I'm not eem scrolling through this thread, just wanted to share this if not already posted. If so, idc

Screenshot_2017-08-16-10-09-23--1767640387.png

Back
Top Bottom