OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
God damn I missed 300 post and see a bunch of spoiler tags

Someone show me the way please

Give into the dark side and watch guys

Im succoming tonight

Im justifying by say that now I can watch Summerslam uninterrupted on Sunday

I had no prob with ppl watching early. Thats on them.

But when you ****ing post ****ing critical pics of CRUCIAL spoilers with no warning or regard man.

****ing scumbags

Honestly not even excited to watch anymore. Im just doing it toget it over with

I feel we should be able to speak freely about the episode. I'm sick of using spoiler tags , if you don't want to be spoiled just come back Sunday night after the episode airs.

I feel we should be able to speak freely about the episode. I'm sick of using spoiler tags , if you don't want to be spoiled just come back Sunday night after the episode airs.
IMG_0592.JPG

Not right now.. dudes didn't get it out properly online til couple hours ago.. I'd say sure by maybe by tomorrow night, cause by then people would have had enough time to get sorted

Did yal peep that when Jon killed one of the "generals" all the whites that he rose disappeared too? That adds a whole new dynamic to the strategy for taking out the army. Take out the NK, win the war I'm assuming.

I mean...

Entering into a GoT discussion thread after a leak just makes no sense to me if you're looking to avoid spoilers.

There are now spoilers all over reddit, spoilers on review sites, spoilers on this forum, spoilers on damn near every other forum discussing GoT...

Like I said earlier, might as well unplug ya modem and only use your phone to fake stunt on twitter until Sunday. Hell even twitter aint safe, we out here

I mean...

Entering into a GoT discussion thread after a leak just makes no sense to me if you're looking to avoid spoilers.

There are now spoilers all over reddit, spoilers on review sites, spoilers on this forum, spoilers on damn near every other forum discussing GoT...

This is how I've always looked at things. And that's coming from someone who hasn't even watched the episode yet.

But then again, I don't care about spoilers. Knowing about something before watching it doesn't bother me at all. Just need that link tho so I can click on the Spoiler-specific thread :nerd:

also where are those of you who claimed there was nothing going on in Sanaa's mind other than concern for what's arya has been through?...lol didn't I tell ya LF was gonna get in Sanaa's head and end up getting her or Arya killed? I'm telling ya man....perception, ya lack a lot of it :lol:

also where are those of you who claimed there was nothing going on in Sanaa's mind other than concern for what's arya has been through?...lol didn't I tell ya LF was gonna get in Sanaa's head and end up getting her or Arya killed? I'm telling ya man....perception, ya lack a lot of it :lol:
I think you're the only one left that still thinks it meant anything other than "damn Arya is a G". The others came around. Just because the plot thickened now (2 eps later) doesn't mean that simple look back then meant anything..... but go on thinking we all lack perception.

Back
Top Bottom