OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_5672.JPG

Anyone notice the 4 wolves in the ice ?!?!? Also did anyone see the swords eyes open up when john got out of the water ?

What the hell im looking at? Wolves? You zoom in.

I didn't see it at first may require you to play back the part in the show. Shows u 4 wolves In the aerial view when Jon falls into the ice

just caught up on the past 20+ pages

#teamsunday checking in

really thought my dude tormund was gonna catch an L. dude is too hilarious to die

Everyone go back to their DVR's and replay that part ..... also look at his swords eyes ! They open up once he pops up out of the water

They've been foreshadowing throughout the series that a new type of rule will be brought about by Dany, something like democracy or whatever. And that there is this tension where there just isn't infrastructure or tradition in place for that kind of rule so any ruler will just default back to the same totalitarian style.

That would really be a **** ending if the whole point of the show is to end with a decentralized rule headed by an elected senate.... But I definitely think they will in some way address this question by the end in some consequential way.

She's trying to "break the wheel" by claiming royal inheritance. She can't have it both ways. But if she does care about legacy then she needs to name someone who will carry the torch if she falls in battle. Maybe that person will be Jon. Robb once considered naming Jon as his heir.

I don't see wolves.

And I think the "blinking" wolf was nothing more than Jon's hand being visible through the pommel, which is cut all the way through on the eyes. Yall think Longclaw is Saba from the Power Rangers or something? :lol:

They've been foreshadowing throughout the series that a new type of rule will be brought about by Dany, something like democracy or whatever. And that there is this tension where there just isn't infrastructure or tradition in place for that kind of rule so any ruler will just default back to the same totalitarian style.

That would really be a **** ending if the whole point of the show is to end with a decentralized rule headed by an elected senate.... But I definitely think they will in some way address this question by the end in some consequential way.

I don't think the overall story is over.

GRRM about to write another series of books where all the black ppl from Southoryos conquer Westeros with a much older Queen Dany and they teach them how to be civilized; A Song of Dark & Darker

So do dragon walkers shoot Ice like sub zero or fire?
WE won't find out until the 2nd to last episode of next Season either way, but that thing better shoot ice not fire.

Walkers been a thing since Season 1 yet their total screen time is 2minutes 12seconds over the course of 7 Seasons.
We got our Walker allotment tonight....now it's Memes and Avy's for 17months until they "grace" the screen once more.:rolleyes

They in fact do open.... and they're has been a lot of foreshadowing throughout the entire series .

If you go back and rewatch that scene and posit you will see what I saw -
We all know there is a lot of foreshadowing in the show, but that usually comes from dialogue no?

I think people are trying to hard to find hidden messages in the scenery :lol:. I remember when Jon died and people said there was a dragon in is pool of blood.... it didn't
Some of the dumber things ppl try to spot :lol:

Those type of I discovered the hidden clue cats been thirsting for that in GoT but they dont provide it.

They in fact do open.... and they're has been a lot of foreshadowing throughout the entire series .

If you go back and rewatch that scene and posit you will see what I saw -
Lets say you're right.

What does it mean? What is the implication of the wolf hilt on a sword given to him by commander Mormont opening its eyes have to do with anything?

I've been wondering for a few seasons now what would happen if one of those dragons died beyond the wall...

Welp.

You paused the video where it will show the eye as opened.
When I watched it, that shadow or "eye" moves into place as Jon's hand moves on the ice.
I think it's nothing.

Back
Top Bottom