OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That one friend you can't take anywhere :lol:

tenor.gif
yep, calling everyone a c word while he's at it. :lol::smh:

You paused the video where it will show the eye as opened.
When I watched it, that shadow or "eye" moves into place as Jon's hand moves on the ice.
I think it's nothing.
IMG_1971.PNG
Jons hand is basically in the same spot but the eye don't look as open...does it mean anything I don't know I'm just saying that the eye looks like it opens

Just go back and watch you will see -
Watched it a couple times now still nothing.
I looked at the "eye opening" scene a few times too. It really does look like the eye opened, but I think it was just water landing on it. If you keep watching as it fades out of the foreground, the rest of the eye fills in.

It was probably just a reflection of a camera or something on the sword handle.

What would the eye opening even mean? The sword is alive?

I mean I guess the eye looking like it's opening could be an easter egg.

People that are claiming that it's actually opening...then yeah they got figure out why cause that ish sounds goofy.

Someone please meme Jon Show's head onto the white ranger while holding Saba. I need that avy :lol:

Ah, the power of subtitles. There was a little confusion on why the army was surrounding the group all day and night. I thought it was because the NK wanted to intimidate them, while others felt like it was stupid writing.

But Jorah alluded to it being because they were waiting for the water to freeze so they can march forward on them. The Hound throws the stones at them confirming the ice is solid enough.

Cool story I know but definitely happy to get clarification on it.

It has you wondering if the wights would've just stayed there since they didn't try to test the ice until the hound threw the rock.

Judging by the preview, I'm assuming that next week is the scene shot at the Dragon's Pit in King's Landing that was mentioned during filming last year?

Yea, I was talking to someone about that. Looks like that artwork of them in KL was indeed legit.

Ah, the power of subtitles. There was a little confusion on why the army was surrounding the group all day and night. I thought it was because the NK wanted to intimidate them, while others felt like it was stupid writing.

But Jorah alluded to it being because they were waiting for the water to freeze so they can march forward on them. The Hound throws the stones at them confirming the ice is solid enough.

Cool story I know but definitely happy to get clarification on it.

The zombies deep sea dived to salvage a dragon and repeatedly treaded water during that battle.

It was stupid writing period.

Back
Top Bottom